Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: HELL-O SOUTH OF AUSTIN TO THE BORDER  (Read 918 times)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
HELL-O SOUTH OF AUSTIN TO THE BORDER
« on: March 01, 2007, 12:42:58 PM »

Has everyone south of Austin moved, gotten MAD,toooooo bussy, or what????? Y'all are Toooooo quite!!!!! NOT YOU LEX ;)........ ;D ;D ;D ;D The X Riders seem to be getting toooooo lose nit!!!!! :'( :'( :'(  Ride Safe Ride Long O0 O0 >:( >:( >:( ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D 8) ::) ::) ??? ::)
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
Re: HELL-O SOUTH OF AUSTIN TO THE BORDER
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 01:33:11 PM »

Still here.  Counting days till Spring Thing (I will be there), til BBT4, 59 school days left til retirement!!!!!  O0 O0  & not long after that til Coloradical.  Just don't have any time to get together and ride right now, but just wait.

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 01:59:46 PM »

Still here.  Counting days till Spring Thing (I will be there), til BBT4, 59 school days left til retirement!!!!!  O0 O0  & not long after that til Coloradical.  Just don't have any time to get together and ride right now, but just wait.

Oh yea, just wait for retirement. You won't have time to ride at all :'( :'( The Honey-do list will multiply 3 fold ;D ;D ;D O0
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Stormy

• Old Timer
  • New Braunfels,Tx.
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 09:24:20 PM »

Still around. Been pretty busy.  Only getting to take short rides either on a Saturday or Sunday of each weekend.  The longest ride this past month has been a ride to Luckenbach one Saturday.  But I usually check the board just about everyday.  Was going to ride to Austin tonight,but when the wind started huffing and puffing,figured I would wait til next week to make it up to bike night.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 06:30:29 AM by Stormy »

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal