Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hill country riders  (Read 2017 times)

Stonesavage

• Tejano
  • '04 1300s. Kerrville, Texas.
Hill country riders
« on: March 29, 2011, 06:40:15 PM »

Any CenTex guys wanna ride this Sunday 4/3? I'm in Kerr-patch, thinkin' bout Lukenbach to Blanco and back, or maybe goin' to see the 3 sisters. Not sure yet, anyone?

Stonesavage

• Tejano
  • '04 1300s. Kerrville, Texas.
Re: Hill country riders
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 05:36:56 AM »

Oh! Wait a minute! I forgot...Thunder in the Hills...Bandera bike rally is this weekend! Damn, kids b-day party on sat. Well still need to ride on sun. Any one up?

VTxaN1800

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 09:00:28 PM »

Hope you had a good ride.  I was at the Thunder in the Hillcountry Rally in Bandera.  Estimated 4,000 bikers were there.  I will be there again in September for the Rumble on the River Rally.  Look for the CMA hospitality Booth.  TMRA State rally this weekend at Commanche and then the Llano Crawfish Open April 15-17.
Ride with the SON!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 07:51:01 AM »

:notworthy:  Welcome to the site!!!  It is hard to grow a group of X riders when they don't makem anymore.  We welcome all brands!!  No dues, no mandatory meetings, pay as we go bunch.  A Riding Club!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Noledad

• Rider
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 08:04:04 PM »

My wife and I are going up this weekend from McAllen.  Riding up on Friday, staying in Camp Wood.  Then we'll ride the three sisters  :bikerider: and then up 83 & 39 to Kerrville.  Then we'll take 16 back South to 337 and back to Camp Wood.  On Sunday morning, we'll head for home.  We did this same run last year and it totals at a little over 1000 miles.
VTX1300C

A banjo makes any music better

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 08:13:57 PM »

:redcard:   Y'all should have made it to BBT!!!!  You just saying or looking for riders???  Ride safe ride long.
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 04:24:16 PM »

Sounds like some good riding. I need to get out more often, that's for sure. I will be riding with my dad on June 10th, we will be riding all through the hill country. See y'all around.

Drew
Ride it like you Borrowed it :)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2011, 04:40:57 PM »

:redcard: :notworthy:   Good to know you are still kicken bro. Take plenty of water in June!!!   Ride safe ride long :flag:

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2011, 04:42:51 PM »

Hey Rex,

My dad said that you came by his shop to get your inspection done.  He likes your bike. Happy Easter
Ride it like you Borrowed it :)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2011, 05:02:49 PM »

:notworthy:   Happy Easter to you also.  Hope to meet up sometime soon !!    Ride safe ride long

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal