Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: CEN-TEX ride - finally!  (Read 5781 times)

jarubio

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Round Rock, TX
Re: CEN-TEX ride - finally!
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2010, 11:08:24 AM »

Miced another nice ride......Can my daughters grow up faster so they can take care of themselves.....
2005 VTX 1300
Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered
Kuryakyn Pro Series Hypercharger
K&N Air Filter
Xtreme Revolution Fairing
Cobra Sissy Bar
Lindby Custom Engine Gaurd
Kuryakyn Foot Pegs
I lost count of all of the chrome she has :-D

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2010, 11:37:22 AM »

Miced another nice ride......Can my daughters grow up faster so they can take care of themselves.....

I don't have kids, Jarubio, but I think you may want to be careful what you wish for. Us ol' farts will be around (hopefully) to ride with when it's time.  :thumbup:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2010, 02:04:44 PM »

No,they can't. and believe me ,you don't want them too. Mine are grown and on their own but it seems like it went by in a flash. Enjoy every giggle, they will be gone soon enough.
It's all just part of the adventure!

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2010, 03:34:26 PM »

No,they can't. and believe me ,you don't want them too. Mine are grown and on their own but it seems like it went by in a flash. Enjoy every giggle, they will be gone soon enough.

+1  :agree: Mine are grown and I've now got gray hair. Enjoy every minute of being KING OF THE WORLD because the demotion at 15 really sucks. But you'll rule again at 25. But it's a hard ten years.
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2010, 08:12:37 PM »

:thumbup:   True all of dat diss !!!!!!!!  Never wish for time to go FASTER !!!!!!!

+1  :agree: Mine are grown and I've now got gray hair. Enjoy every minute of being KING OF THE WORLD because the demotion at 15 really sucks. But you'll rule again at 25. But it's a hard ten years.
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

TEXVTXER

• Old Timer
  • 2006 VTX1300 R in Black...the fastest color!
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2010, 08:30:04 PM »

Mine are grown...now have four grandchildren...they're the best...but it sure did fly raising my own...so enjoy every minute..oh, BTW, I refuse to go gray...me and the little missus are just going CHROME!  LOL! 

Love 'em while ya have 'em...
TEXVTXER
Patriot Guard Rider

2006 VTX1300R: Cobra fatty highway bars and light bar, MF 21" WS, Kury ISO Grips w/Throttle Boss and Longhorn Hwy. pegs, Cobra sissy bar w/luggage rack, Ultimate X Big Boy w/Ultimate Pssgr. Seat, Leatherlyke Bags, Kury Ultra Tour Bag.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal