Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Luckenbach or Albert  (Read 1656 times)

Pudge

• Tejano
  • Wimberley, Texas
Luckenbach or Albert
« on: February 28, 2010, 08:25:12 AM »

Anyone riding out to Luckenbach?  I think I may ride out there today with my neighbor.  Should be out there around 2 or 3.  If your out there and happen to see a blue/silver X, that will probably be me. May head on over to Albert after that.
Ride Cowboys, Ride!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: Luckenbach or Albert
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 03:15:02 PM »

:redcard:  Short notice.  Ride safe ride long.   I prob. could not have made it anyway.  Thanks for posting.  That is a start!!!!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Pudge

• Tejano
  • Wimberley, Texas
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 06:19:01 PM »

:redcard:  Short notice.  Ride safe ride long.   I prob. could not have made it anyway.  Thanks for posting.  That is a start!!!!!!

VTreX, maybe I can plan a little better next time.  We had a great ride.  Albert was hopp'in today.  Lot of people out.  There were also alot of HD's out.  Went with my neighbor on a Goldwing and another friend on a Sabre.  Only Hondas I seen out.  Although I could not see through all those HD's. 
Ride Cowboys, Ride!

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 07:03:00 AM »

I like Albert, neat place. Hope to getback there soon. Maybe a weekend ride campout.
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 07:10:01 AM »

I like Albert, neat place. Hope to getback there soon. Maybe a weekend ride campout.

Let me know when you do this, I might tag alone if I can keep up  :t :t
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 07:23:03 AM »

I'll slow down for ya. Always enjoy your company. :thumbup:
It's all just part of the adventure!

dkjsr49

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 11:21:46 AM »

+1 :flag:

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2010, 09:35:02 PM »

I’m guessing that the good folks at UGG Australia caught wind of these people because look at what they have to offer: sandals with fleece!
There seems to be a near constant battle between modernity and history in literature, architecture, vernacular…and of course, fashion. The over arching opinion in the fashion world is that if it was in style a week ago, it’s too old to wear today. Yet, as brands like Chanel prove, there is nothing better than a classic. So, how to proceed? Dedicate yourself to only choosing the newest options, or live in the past with the oldies but goodies? Is it really possible to blend the classics with current trends without looking like a schizophrenic bag lady?
 http://www.topchinatrip.com/
WTF? :redcard: Takem out Brock!  :c

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

TEXVTXER

• Old Timer
  • 2006 VTX1300 R in Black...the fastest color!
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2010, 09:41:50 PM »

And may there not be a third post!? :popcorn:
TEXVTXER
Patriot Guard Rider

2006 VTX1300R: Cobra fatty highway bars and light bar, MF 21" WS, Kury ISO Grips w/Throttle Boss and Longhorn Hwy. pegs, Cobra sissy bar w/luggage rack, Ultimate X Big Boy w/Ultimate Pssgr. Seat, Leatherlyke Bags, Kury Ultra Tour Bag.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal