Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Rot Rally meet up  (Read 3167 times)

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: Rot Rally meet up
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 08:41:18 AM »

Yes Saturday is the day a few of us  were going to ride up hopefully in the next couple days we can havea count of the ones riding up for the day.Also anyone else thats already there.
Alvin,Texas

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2009, 11:58:46 AM »

JMdaniel....

it would be great to get Trent in 'Playware' and get more photos   ;D   :thumbup: 

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

ViciousNoob

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2009, 01:01:48 PM »

JMdaniel....

it would be great to get Trent in 'Playware' and get more photos   ;D   :thumbup: 

I think I just puked in my mouth a little bit... :reaction:
If I wasn't n00b, I sure would want to be!!! ;-)

Dusty

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2009, 09:45:48 PM »

not sure why the Austin crew ain' posting...there's post all over this board about ROT and nobody's posting...normally Dave (Bigdog) or Jerri (Bigdogsgal) maybe its me...oh well...step on flipshots toes one time and ya get da cold shoulder...fok 'em...didn't need the one forked up valve adjust and don't need 'em now

Brian,

I just read this. I am not certain what the flipshot comment is about, but I would like an explanation and I want to see it here. If the flipshot was a play on words for hipshot, then you and I have a problem. The only valve adjustment that I am aware of that Jim did on your bike was when I had adjusted your valves and you were not satisfied with it. I then borrowed a trailor and hauled your bike to Jim's house for him to check them. He found one valve that was a little loose and tightened it, with your approval. You were not ask for a dime from either one of us and this is the first complaint about it that I heard of. If in fact this is the forked up valve adjustment you were refering to, then as far as I'm concerned, you can push or ride your forked up bike to ROT.
Paying to have someone build you a pretty bike doesn't make you a likable person, you get back what you dish out. Hence the no responses you got.

bgreer

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2009, 04:22:22 AM »

not sure why the Austin crew ain' posting...there's post all over this board about ROT and nobody's posting...normally Dave (Bigdog) or Jerri (Bigdogsgal) maybe its me...oh well...step on flipshots toes one time and ya get da cold shoulder...fok 'em...didn't need the one forked up valve adjust and don't need 'em now

Brian,

I just read this. I am not certain what the flipshot comment is about, but I would like an explanation and I want to see it here. If the flipshot was a play on words for hipshot, then you and I have a problem. The only valve adjustment that I am aware of that Jim did on your bike was when I had adjusted your valves and you were not satisfied with it. I then borrowed a trailor and hauled your bike to Jim's house for him to check them. He found one valve that was a little loose and tightened it, with your approval. You were not ask for a dime from either one of us and this is the first complaint about it that I heard of. If in fact this is the forked up valve adjustment you were refering to, then as far as I'm concerned, you can push or ride your forked up bike to ROT.
Paying to have someone build you a pretty bike doesn't make you a likable person, you get back what you dish out. Hence the no responses you got.

Ok, if I remember right you were there the last time Hipshot posted on my thread...in my shop, with Hookem. Also if you remember, I had my valves readjusted 2000 miles after because they were still too loose. http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=6471.60  so should I apoligize?
If I should it would only be to you. After all the hours you spent in my shop, you really believe I paid someone to build my bike? Yea, I had parts made, yea, I paid for electrical, paint and brakes and the air ride hook up. If my comment about Jim affects our freindship, then thats all I'm sorry about.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2009, 04:31:03 AM »

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Dusty

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2009, 06:08:53 AM »

Brian,

Ok, if I remember right you were there the last time Hipshot posted on my thread...in my shop, with Hookem. Also if you remember, I had my valves readjusted 2000 miles after because they were still too loose. http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=6471.60  so should I apoligize?
If I should it would only be to you. After all the hours you spent in my shop, you really believe I paid someone to build my bike? Yea, I had parts made, yea, I paid for electrical, paint and brakes and the air ride hook up. If my comment about Jim affects our freindship, then thats all I'm sorry about.

I'm standing by Jim....Adios

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2009, 08:54:16 AM »

All,

I will not get a chance to go to the official ROT site at decker ln, but would love to randomly hit some party spots and maybe see some of your all there.  If there is going to be any meet and greet places, please post or PM me.

Thanks,

Tim
VTX 1800N Spec2 V&H Long Shots.

bgreer

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2009, 09:54:32 AM »

Brian,

I'm standing by Jim....Adios

OK

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2009, 11:07:43 AM »

Good lawd.
Chunk the llama.

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2009, 09:59:14 AM »

WOW!!!
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal