Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Rot Rally meet up  (Read 3168 times)

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Rot Rally meet up
« on: June 01, 2009, 08:20:08 AM »

A few of us are riding up Sat. for the rally as well as some staying there the entire time.Would be nice if one of you Austin X'ers could come up with a place for us to meet up for lunch arounf noon or so?
Alvin,Texas

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
Re: Rot Rally meet up
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 07:11:57 PM »

This guy has a pretty decent place, but you have to behave yourself...

:rofl:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

bgreer

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 07:33:03 PM »

not sure why the Austin crew ain' posting...there's post all over this board about ROT and nobody's posting...normally Dave (Bigdog) or Jerri (Bigdogsgal) maybe its me...oh well...step on flipshots toes one time and ya get da cold shoulder...fok 'em...didn't need the one forked up valve adjust and don't need 'em now

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 09:04:19 PM »

not sure why the Austin crew ain' posting...there's post all over this board about ROT and nobody's posting...normally Dave (Bigdog) or Jerri (Bigdogsgal) maybe its me...oh well...step on flipshots toes one time and ya get da cold shoulder...fok 'em...didn't need the one forked up valve adjust and don't need 'em now

not sure who "flipshots" is, much less do I care, but if the "fok 'em" comment is aimed at the Austin crew then please disregard the following information as I may be inclined to give you the cold shoulder if you show up. If it was not aimed at the Austin crew then by all means show up and i'll buy you beer. BTW, david and gerri probably haven't responded due to the fact that they are busy with ROT plans themselves. Gerri will be operating an "adult only booth" this year at ROT, should be interesting. :ohwow:

Larry, there are a few places that we could meet. just be aware that austin will be a mad house that day. just about anywhere we go there will be a wait. Bikini's B&G is good and it's right off I-35, Antoinio's is across 35 from bikini's and has plenty of parking as well. couple of places a little north of austin in round rock as well. I can try and set up a reservation but they usually turn me down when they find out the date. if we could possibly get a head count that would help. Let me know and we'll figure something out.

03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 12:57:54 AM »

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

bgreer

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 03:02:29 AM »

not sure who "flipshots" is, much less do I care, but if the "fok 'em" comment is aimed at the Austin crew then please disregard the following information as I may be inclined to give you the cold shoulder if you show up. If it was not aimed at the Austin crew then by all means show up and i'll buy you beer. BTW, david and gerri probably haven't responded due to the fact that they are busy with ROT plans themselves. Gerri will be operating an "adult only booth" this year at ROT, should be interesting. :ohwow:

Larry, there are a few places that we could meet. just be aware that austin will be a mad house that day. just about anywhere we go there will be a wait. Bikini's B&G is good and it's right off I-35, Antoinio's is across 35 from bikini's and has plenty of parking as well. couple of places a little north of austin in round rock as well. I can try and set up a reservation but they usually turn me down when they find out the date. if we could possibly get a head count that would help. Let me know and we'll figure something out.

Definitely NOT aimed at the Austin Crew

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 09:30:33 AM »

I think maybe the best idea is yall come up with a place everyone up that way likes let us know times and all and we just show up.I know everyplace up there will be jam packed and do not get in a hurry for what you want.
Alvin,Texas

bgreer

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 10:47:39 AM »

..anywhere is good for me, in city, out of city...no matter. Will be there Thursday afternoon ...call my cell if ya wana meet up 409-474-1063

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 03:01:56 PM »

If It's up to me I'd say just north of austin in round rock. it's called Twin Peaks, biker friendly and lots of parking. they have a covered patio as well. this is where we have are normal bike night on thursdays. Maybe being out of downtown it won't be "as crowded". If it's agreed 1 o'clock is the meet up time i'll call ahead and see what I can do. BTW, the toll road runs right by Twin Peaks and it's quick runnin' back to the ROT. will this work for everyone? any other ideas? let me know.

bgreer

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 06:07:38 PM »

If It's up to me I'd say just north of austin in round rock. it's called Twin Peaks, biker friendly and lots of parking. they have a covered patio as well. this is where we have are normal bike night on thursdays. Maybe being out of downtown it won't be "as crowded". If it's agreed 1 o'clock is the meet up time i'll call ahead and see what I can do. BTW, the toll road runs right by Twin Peaks and it's quick runnin' back to the ROT. will this work for everyone? any other ideas? let me know.

What day??

Dusty

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 06:15:14 PM »

What day??

Brian,

Did you already come get the trailer?  ???

bgreer

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009, 07:19:33 PM »

what you talkin bout willis

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2009, 07:58:30 PM »

according to larry it was saturday, I believe.

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2009, 07:35:11 AM »

Wow, a girl goes out of the country on vacation and all hell breaks. 

Mom was in town, we left for Jamaica / Caymen Islands and then back to work.  I came back to over 800 emails (work and home) and I still have not gotten to all of them. 

For ROT, I never ride as there are too many people in town and I can ride the area anytime.

For M&G – Twin Peaks is good but I think HD is having the M&G onsite in Round Rock. 

Woods Fun Center (our local Honda dealer) has bike night on Wednesday’s downtown.   For more information go to www.woodsfuncenter.com.

Now onto my Website as Jeremy mentioned it.  I will be launching my site at ROT, hence my 2nd full time job.  I was suppose to launch on June 1st but had not settled on a merchant provider, closed this out yesterday so I should be able to take site live this weekend. 

Since I am selling at ROT, we have been extremely busy trying to get all this activity done as well.  I still have many long hours to put in and with luck and the help of friends I should be ready by Monday.  We take RV over to ROT on Tuesday and start setting up for Thursday. 

So, if you are at ROT, please stop by Bootylicious Lingerie and More booth 1724 (directly across from Smokeless Tabacco) and say hi to fellow VTXers. Bigdog, Crewsn, Crewschick, Couldbefaster and Kristina (if you went to BBT you know who she is). 

And for the record, my site is not Adult only.  For now, Bootylicious Lingerie and More sells lingerie, costumes, dancewear, shoes, accessories, etc. for men and women.  I will be launching a sister site for the adult only stuff following.  ;D

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2009, 08:20:09 AM »

Mom was in town, we left for Jamaica / Caymen Islands and then back to work.  I came back to over 800 emails (work and home) and I still have not gotten to all of them.  Blackberries work good for that, but then you have 800 emails on vacation with you....

For ROT, I never ride as there are too many people in town and I can ride the area anytime. Agreed.

Woods Fun Center (our local Honda dealer) has bike night on Wednesday’s downtown.   For more information go to www.woodsfuncenter.com. Nice to know. I like the tie-in with Blue Dog Rescue, one of the many rescue groups in Austin. I wish there wasn't a need for any rescue groups, but that will never happen.  :-[

So, if you are at ROT, please stop by Bootylicious Lingerie and More booth 1724 (directly across from Smokeless Tabacco) and say hi to fellow VTXers. Bigdog, Crewsn, Crewschick, Couldbefaster and Kristina (if you went to BBT you know who she is).  Please, dear God, tell me that Trent is not your model for the product.  :ohwow:
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal