Upcoming Rally's > Other Rallys

Bikes on the Bayou Motorcycle Rally - April 27-29 2018

<< < (2/3) > >>

matap:
I keep seeing...."Motorcycle, scooter & Bicycle Festival".  Boy Houston just can't get away from using "festival" for every damn thing they do down there.  I think we are still going though

matap:
Just got my tickets.  Gonna see if I can go sell some PUP PENs

Rocket67:
http://bikesonthebayou.com/

Looks like they have motorcycle parking on Allen Parkway right in the middle of the festival.  I wonder if that is extra like at the Lone Star Rally. 

Let us know how it goes.  It doesn't look like the kind of rally (festival) that I would book a hotel for.  I may try and get out there Sunday for a bit but don't want to pay $20.  I wonder if they will be selling day passes for $10.

matap:
You've paid for VIP at LSR and god knows what they charge now for ROT rally.  $20.00 doesn't even make a dent in your pocket especially for 3 days.  Saliva is performing Saturday night and they were a pretty good band about a decade ago.  I just read that parking on Allen parkway is designated parking for motorcycle while there are parking lots around for cagers.  I think you get a wrist band and that gives you in/out privilege the whole rally. 

You need to support Screwston Rocket.  a portion of the proceeds will go to rebuilding and the beautification of  Buffalo Bayou.   :banghead:

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: matap on April 25, 2018, 02:14:21 PM ---You've paid for VIP at LSR and god knows what they charge now for ROT rally.  $20.00 doesn't even make a dent in your pocket especially for 3 days.  Saliva is performing Saturday night and they were a pretty good band about a decade ago.  I just read that parking on Allen parkway is designated parking for motorcycle while there are parking lots around for cagers.  I think you get a wrist band and that gives you in/out privilege the whole rally. 

You need to support Screwston Rocket.  a portion of the proceeds will go to rebuilding and the beautification of  Buffalo Bayou.   :banghead:

--- End quote ---

I have plans already Friday and Saturday.  I'll see how it's going for you and determine if I want to waste my time going. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version