Upcoming Rally's > Other Rallys

Bikes on the Bayou Motorcycle Rally - April 27-29 2018

<< < (3/3)

matap:
Just confirmed that the wrist band gets you parking for motorcycles only on the section of Allen Parkway that is closed off.  Looking forward to doing that amongst other things we'll be attending that day too

Rocket67:
How was it?  I didn't hear anything about it all weekend. 

matap:

--- Quote from: Rocket67 on April 30, 2018, 10:49:46 AM ---How was it?  I didn't hear anything about it all weekend.

--- End quote ---

It has potential for sure but it was okay.  If they can keep this going for another 4-5 years it could be a really great rally in terms of attendance and concert venues.  Will I go back in the few years? No.  But if it grows I'll go back. 

Thing I thought was weird was the pat downs (yes a pat down) and they would open your saddlebags or purses looking for weapons every time you wanted to come in. 

I don't think it was as successful as they hoped even though they say otherwise. 

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: matap on May 01, 2018, 07:40:23 AM ---Thing I thought was weird was the pat downs (yes a pat down) and they would open your saddlebags or purses looking for weapons every time you wanted to come in. 

--- End quote ---

:redcard: :redcard: :redcard:

Gumbo wouldn't be allowed in for sure. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version