Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: October Rally  (Read 3356 times)

Chris Fuentez

October Rally
« on: September 04, 2007, 10:42:39 PM »

We will be meeting in Midland @ the Town and Country on Garden City Hwy ( 158 ) and I-20 Exit. This will be Saturday October the 6th around 9 A.M. for the Snyder Tx. White Buffalo Rally. More than likely there will be 20 to 30 of us for the ride that morning. Most of the guys will be coming back that same day. Anyone reading this is more than welcome to meet up with us. The cost at the gate is around 45 bucks. The main bands playing that night are Grand Funk Railroad and Leroy Parnell. Hope you guys can join us!

'07 S / Black / Bubs / Etc....

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
Re: October Rally
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 10:46:28 PM »

Heck Yes!  Another Midland X'r...

Grand Funk Railroad is great!  I've seen them twice, I can't wait...

I'll post it up in the rallys...

http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=5592.new#new
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 10:59:27 PM by murray_61 »

rbljack

• Tejano
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 03:23:29 AM »

See ya when you get here....LOL!! Another X'er right here in Snyder!
2002 VTX 1800 C model, Illusion Blue

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 10:54:27 AM »

Mark Farner is still flying around the stage as though possessed even at this age. Wish I had his energy (or drugs) ;D
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 04:45:46 PM »

Mark Farner is still flying around the stage as though possessed even at this age. Wish I had his energy (or drugs) ;D

They put on a heck of a show last time I saw them at Billy Bob's.  I know it's not the original power trio, but the other guys with them rock too, Bruce Kulick played with KISS and Michael Bolton!  I don't care what anyone says, Bolton was decent in Blackjack...

Below:  my original pressing of 1969-71 and framed poster from inside.  Maybe I can get some autographs on it this time...

rbljack

• Tejano
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2007, 12:01:01 PM »

We have around 15 Texas X riders coming so far.......any chance we can bump that number over 20 or 25? They are trying to make this into a bigger rally, and are working hard to provide a lot of entertainment. In addition to the Concert, the globe of death will be on hand, and after talking with the organizers, they have over 51 vendors so far. For those wanting and LED install, there should be at least 2 if not 3 vendors on hand to provide that. They are working currently working to have a vendor with a Dyno on hand for those who have been wanting a custom mapping done on those PC III's etc. There will also be a poker run, biker games, and a biker rodeo (more games, more fun!! )

There's more info available under this post: http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=5592.0

For those coming, I've been hanging out with one couple who rides and is also doing some of the Rally coordinations. After talking with them, I'll be setting aside some space for the TEXAS X riders in the "zoo"(one of the campground areas) so we can have a meeting place for a GTG if that were to work out and fit into everyones schedule. I know Murray_61 is coming up early, so getting some space shouldnt be a problem. I'm going to work on some type of small banner that can be recognized from the road also.
Any questions.....let me know, and I can find out the answers.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 09:54:10 PM by rbljack »
2002 VTX 1800 C model, Illusion Blue

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 03:01:37 PM »

Vacation time approved see ya'll at the zoo.

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2007, 05:03:32 PM »

Sweet!

solitary-man

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2007, 07:39:15 PM »

Have been on the board a year and this will be first time to meet anyone on here. We be leaving on Saturday morning at 7am and drive through no man's land.  O0

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2007, 08:07:57 PM »

See you there!  And if you haven't, make sure and check out the main thread:  http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=5592.0  and check out the map to see where we'll be at.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 08:13:57 PM by murray_61 »

lonman11

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2007, 02:46:45 PM »

My wife and I should be leaving lubbock around 10:30 am....I'll check the map of where you guys are....would sure be nice to meet everyone....I really looking forward to the rally and meeting up with some of you guys.....If everything goes well, I'll see ya'll tomorrow......

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal