Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Valantine's weekend in Galveston  (Read 477 times)

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
Valantine's weekend in Galveston
« on: February 02, 2010, 04:27:36 PM »

Guys and gals, i would like to let all know that Trish (my wife) and I, will spend a nice weekend in galveston rain or shine ( we are getting in galveston saturday morning), if rain we taking the car if shine we taking the X, trish is very good getting deals, we are getting a gulf view room in Gaidos inn, this Gaidos inn is not just a hotel, also is the best restaurant in Galveston, if any interested pls contact me Asap we know the Inn is filling up rapidly, can be very cool have a nice weekend with our ladies, some really good food, we can drink till drop ad just walk up stairs to our rooms , then do some riding during the day, i really dont have the room price but if we are few i know my wife will get a deal . This is also open to the singles ones, you may find the ladie this weekend, you never know
 :lunch:  :c
just take it slow

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
Re: Valantine's weekend in Galveston
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 09:36:33 PM »

That sounds like fun.  Me and the lady are heading to Fredericksburg for that weekend.  It's actually our anniversary on the 15th, but we always go to the San Antonio/Freds area.  have fun love birds. 8)
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal