Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Blonde on a Plane  (Read 400 times)

BobWd

• Master Tejano Rider
Blonde on a Plane
« on: November 07, 2013, 07:13:42 PM »

A blonde woman is in a plane bound for Toronto when the pilot says over the speakers- Ping! "You are now free to move about the cabin." The blonde calmly gets up from her seat in second class, strolls over to an empty seat in first class, and promptly gets herself situated.
One of the newer flight attendants notices this, so, naturally, she heads over to the blonde and tells her: "Excuse me, Ma'am, did you happen to just come from second class and sit down here, in first class?"
"Yes, I did," the blonde remarks, "Is this a problem?"
"Well, yes, it is. I'm afraid you'll have to return to your seat in second class."
"Look, lady, I'm a blonde, I'm sitting in first class, and I'm heading for Toronto. Period."
The attendant is quite new at her job, so she heads to the cockpit of the plane to get help from the copilot.
The copilot returns and repeats the "you have to move back speech", but the blonde woman yet again returns with "Look; I'm a blonde, I'm sitting in first class, and I'm heading for Toronto. Period."
The copilot doesn't want any trouble, so he heads back to the cockpit and tells the pilot about the situation.
"You man the controls, rookie. My wife is a blonde- I can take care of this."
The pilot walks over to the blonde woman, whispers something into her hear, and she suddenly gets up and returns to her second class seat without hesitating.
"That was amazing!" the flight attendant told the pilot, "What did you say to her to make her move so eagerly?"
"I told her that first class doesn't go to Toronto."

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Blonde on a Plane
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 07:17:30 PM »

I have been there and  :agree:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: Blonde on a Plane
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 08:49:15 AM »

:cool2:

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal