Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dallas area...FREE movie!  (Read 3934 times)

wearevenom2

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Garland Tx
    • myspace
Re: Dallas area...FREE movie!
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2007, 05:49:04 PM »

damn i almost pissed myself reading this ;D

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2007, 05:49:53 PM »

why is that? ???

b-rad

• Old Timer
  • Rowlett, TX
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2007, 11:11:43 AM »

If anyone is interested, my church is showing a movie on a big 16' X 9' screen this Saturday, September 8th. The movie is "The Muppets Take Manhattan" and it starts at 8:00 PM. It's completely free and they also have complimentary water, lemonade and popcorn! This would be a fun time for those of you who have kids (or for you die hard muppet fans!   :D) They show the flick on a grassy lawn, so bring your camping chairs, blankets and picnic baskets. I'll be the tall guy running the projector if you want to stop by and say hi! If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.

b-rad

I forgot to mention that the church is on the corner of Renner & Jupiter in Richardson. Here's a map:  http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=E%20Renner%20Rd%20%26%20N%20Jupiter%20Rd&city=Richardson&state=TX&zipcode=75082&country=US&geodiff=1

Hey y'all! I just wanted to reiterate about tomorrow night. If you're not doing anything, stop by. I wouldn't mind seeing some of your sweet bikes and putting some names to faces.  8)
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal