Upcoming Rally's > Galveston Lone Star Rally 2019

Booked for 2019!

(1/1)

Rocket67:
I found a nice little house right off 25th near the Seawall, Booyah!   I know it's a way out still but I am looking forward to the Rally in Galveston.  It will be here before you know it. 

Lucky:
Congrats :thumbup:

Rocket67:
Hey!  They didn't accept my reservation!!!  WTF?  This wasn't booked but I got an email this morning that said my reservation was not accepted.  I guess the owner has plans that weekend and it's just not on the website.  I hate that I went through the trouble to fill out all that info just to be rejected.  Oh well, there are others...I will get one. 

matap:
That stinks.  No, what happened is they realized that its Lone Star Rally weekend and they are going to re-release the booking for a higher rate.  Bastards. 

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: matap on January 29, 2019, 09:07:18 AM ---That stinks.  No, what happened is they realized that its Lone Star Rally weekend and they are going to re-release the booking for a higher rate.  Bastards.

--- End quote ---

Good guess but NOPE!  Turns out that the home owner has 3 houses in Galveston and the organizers of the LSR rent them every year.  So, it just wasn't available but they didn't block out the dates on the website.  I did get confirmation on a lovely 2 bedroom on 16th about 0.6 miles from the Main Stage on the Seawall.  Nice quiet area with parking behind the house.  It only is going to cost $351 per couple (2 couples) for the entire rally.  There are more available if anyone is interested.

www.vrbo.com is the website I used. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version