Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: I'm going  (Read 11998 times)

larryw

• Old Timer
Re: I'm going
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2010, 07:27:12 PM »

I may have family coming down, but not sure yet. If they don't, I'll be making a day trip tp Galveston. If you can take another Gumbo, I'll ride down with you guys. If you don't remember me, I met you, Chad, and Paperpeddler at Woody's last year. Or we rode there together from somewhere else. I can't remember.
2004 VTX 1800N

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2010, 07:32:37 PM »

I may have family coming down, but not sure yet. If they don't, I'll be making a day trip tp Galveston. If you can take another Gumbo, I'll ride down with you guys. If you don't remember me, I met you, Chad, and Paperpeddler at Woody's last year. Or we rode there together from somewhere else. I can't remember.
More the merrier!! I remember you!! You took the pics!!  ;D ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

larryw

• Old Timer
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2010, 07:37:46 PM »

That's me.  :bikerider:
2004 VTX 1800N

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2010, 08:09:41 PM »

Gumbo - will be going and tag along if you and the others dont mind - will probably do the daily trip on the weekend though

Excellent  :thumbup: Looking forward to it, gonna be a blast  ;D :bikerider:

YEP!! A BLAST!!   ;D

That's gonna be hard to beat  :ohwow: :ohwow:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2010, 08:14:10 PM »

Always have room for another, heck bring you family if they come down, it'll be something they will forget  :ohwow:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2010, 09:17:34 AM »

We'll probably make day trips this year rather than staying down there for the whole weekend, so we'll hook up with our northern brethren for the ride down.  ;D

jarubio

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2010, 09:14:08 PM »

Question for those of you who have been to the rally. I would like to go, but it's up in the air. My question for those who have gone to the rally, how is it weather wise? What temperatures should I expect? What about rain? I will be coming from Austin, what about temperature wise and rain wise from Austin? Thanks.
2005 VTX 1300
Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered
Kuryakyn Pro Series Hypercharger
K&N Air Filter
Xtreme Revolution Fairing
Cobra Sissy Bar
Lindby Custom Engine Gaurd
Kuryakyn Foot Pegs
I lost count of all of the chrome she has :-D

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2010, 09:47:05 PM »

Question for those of you who have been to the rally. I would like to go, but it's up in the air. My question for those who have gone to the rally, how is it weather wise? What temperatures should I expect? What about rain? I will be coming from Austin, what about temperature wise and rain wise from Austin? Thanks.

The weather last year was absolutely gorgeous...cool & dry.  You never know about the rain around here until a few days before the event.  The meteorologists have no clue here!

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2010, 09:55:34 PM »

I am planning on going just not sure  how long yet. I haven't been for the last two years that's just wrong.

If you doing a day trip you are welcome to join myself, Chad, Earl, we will be coming and going from Spring.  :bikerider: :bikerider:

We may join yall.   We are going to try and get a baby sitter for Saturday so we both can go.  I will keep you posted. :c
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2010, 07:20:07 AM »

It's really hard to tell.  Last year was Sunny and perfect, expcept for Friday.  It was overcast, temp was about 70 at highest, and we had a little rain in the morning.  Now on Saturday, it was awesome.  The year before that, it was rainy and muggy, from what I remember.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2010, 01:37:13 AM »

Gumbo,
Looks like we are in. :thumbup:  What time do you want to head out???  10am good for you?
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2010, 07:42:14 AM »

Gumbo,
Looks like we are in. :thumbup:  What time do you want to head out???  10am good for you?

Great news, 10 should be good, things won't be getting fired up until noon anyway  :thumbup: :c

kajunkruzer

• Tejano
  • Breaux Bridge, la
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2010, 01:18:28 PM »

Still planning on making it to the rally if we can find a sitter for our only child(see avatar.) Our dog-sitter(maw-in-law) is going to be out of town also that same weekend. Hopefully we'll figure something out, because we are really looking forward to this trip.
Hers:'03 VTX 1800 Trike
Mine:'09 Streetglide

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2010, 05:20:06 PM »

Still planning on making it to the rally if we can find a sitter for our only child(see avatar.) Our dog-sitter(maw-in-law) is going to be out of town also that same weekend. Hopefully we'll figure something out, because we are really looking forward to this trip.
   :thumbup:
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2010, 07:37:25 PM »

I'm counting on you showing up  :c :c
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal