Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: I'm going  (Read 11925 times)

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
Re: I'm going
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2010, 10:23:37 PM »

I'm sure we'll be there!

MsVTX1300

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, TX
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2010, 12:09:33 PM »

I know I will be there!   :bikerider: this year!!  Maybe even down the main drag!  Got to find me a outfit to wear!!!  :thumbup:
[IMG]

Carol
2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
2006 VTX 1300 (The Lady)

jedishon

• Old Timer
  • Katy, Tx
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2010, 02:10:34 PM »

Was there last year and didn't know any one. Now that I know some of you............we'll see  :stickpoke:

kajunkruzer

• Tejano
  • Breaux Bridge, la
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2010, 06:04:50 PM »

Never been before, but my wife and I are thinking of riding over this year if my sister lets us stay at her house in League City. Time will tell.
Hers:'03 VTX 1800 Trike
Mine:'09 Streetglide

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2010, 09:43:40 PM »

I hope to make a day trip down.  :thumbup: :c
It really sucked to miss it last year. :banghead:  First one I have missed since it started.
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2010, 10:44:27 PM »

It really sucked to miss it last year. :banghead:  First one I have missed since it started.

Let's have a north side get together for a ride down  :thumbup: :thumbup: Mamma will be making breakfast for me a peddler might as well join us before the ride in.  :thumbup: :lunch: 
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

paperpeddler

• Old Timer
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2010, 09:21:10 PM »

Hey fellow X riders, I'll be going along to make sure Larry the Gumbo only get his picture take with the pretty ones with the nice knobs, if you have seen the previous pictures.

Looking foreward to it Paperpeddler

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2010, 05:46:15 AM »

Let's have a north side get together for a ride down  :thumbup: :thumbup: Mamma will be making breakfast for me a peddler might as well join us before the ride in.  :thumbup: :lunch: 

Chad just booked his suite at hotel Gumbo, so it will be just like old times, can't wait, gonna be fun. Yes Paperpeddler I will be on the look out for nice knobs for my photo shots this year also.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2010, 07:26:15 AM »

Depending on the weather, I might to your place for breakfast, although it's going away from Galveston, but if your breakfast is anything like your gumbo and mamas peach cobbler.  I should be there. maybe.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

opos04

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2010, 08:35:00 AM »

Gumbo! Are there any good hotels, motels or dive's in Spring. I might try to hook up with Chad and ride down if it's cool with him.
2007 1800N Charcoal

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2010, 09:01:41 AM »

Gumbo! Are there any good hotels, motels or dive's in Spring. I might try to hook up with Chad and ride down if it's cool with him.

I can answer that one for you Gumbo, Nope!!!
It's Spring Tx,

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2010, 10:45:09 AM »

I can answer that one for you Gumbo, Nope!!!
It's Spring Tx,

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There's just no good hotels or motels that will let you stay  :rofl: :rofl: :pot: :t  :c

opos04

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2010, 11:23:41 AM »

Dang i didn't think i acted that bad at Spring Thing!!!!!!! Oh well!  :c
2007 1800N Charcoal

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2010, 11:26:36 AM »

I don't think Gumbo was talking to you, he is just messing back with Trent.  :thumbup:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2010, 01:06:29 PM »

I don't think Gumbo was talking to you, he is just messing back with Trent.  :thumbup:

Yep just gigging Trent, I know he can take it  :thumbup: After all I have to get back at him for the pictures  :stickpoke: :stickpoke:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal