Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: So I heard today...  (Read 3686 times)

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
Re: So I heard today...
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2006, 09:36:37 AM »

Well whoever it is can take my place.  Maria and I won't be making it this year  :-[  BTW I have a room reserved non-smoking king in the courtyard on the ground floor if anyone wants it.

Brian

Looking more and more like this might be my situation also.  Will be dropping my room also if anyone going needs one.

What the crap is going on????

Brock,

I thought you might be chickening out also!!  Don't do it.  We gotta go.  It's our duty!  Colorado stocked up on beer just for the Texas contingent.  You think those sheepherders in Colorado will fill the void?  The nation's economy depends on this.  Stocks will fall - retirements will be postponed - chaos will ensue.

We need TEXANS to answer the call to duty!!!  How many are out there?  See new post on Ride board under "Colorado - Talk or Action"
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

VTeXan

• Old Timer
  • Pearland
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2006, 08:40:56 PM »

Well whoever it is can take my place.  Maria and I won't be making it this year  :-[  BTW I have a room reserved non-smoking king in the courtyard on the ground floor if anyone wants it.

Brian

Looking more and more like this might be my situation also.  Will be dropping my room also if anyone going needs one.

I have finals on the 1st and the second summer term starts on the 5th.  Four days is just enough time to get there and turn around.

Brian
I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants.

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2006, 09:10:19 PM »

Brian

Brock,

I thought you might be chickening out also!!  Don't do it.  We gotta go.  It's our duty!  Colorado stocked up on beer just for the Texas contingent.  You think those sheepherders in Colorado will fill the void?  The nation's economy depends on this.  Stocks will fall - retirements will be postponed - chaos will ensue.

We need TEXANS to answer the call to duty!!!  How many are out there?  See new post on Ride board under "Colorado - Talk or Action"

I'll be ruined!!!!

Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2006, 02:48:09 PM »

I'll be ruined!!!!

You don't have to be RD! Just don't ask, don't tell! Closets have doors for a reason!!! O0
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2006, 03:55:42 PM »

What I want to know now is why Brian is spitting in the food?
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

VTeXan

• Old Timer
  • Pearland
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2006, 11:11:48 PM »

What I want to know now is why Brian is spitting in the food?

HUH?  I know there's going to be something clever and funny in that, that will prove once again how slow I am on the uptake.  LOL

Brian
I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants.

Philanderer

• Old Timer
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2006, 07:00:33 AM »

your signature line.
I showed up at a campsite where 4 of my biker co-workers were staying. We were going on a morning ride to get breakfast. Two of the guys that were supposed to ride waved me on and said "We can't make this one". My boss started his bike and looked at me and said "A lot of people 'own' motorcycles".

VTeXan

• Old Timer
  • Pearland
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2006, 07:47:51 AM »

your signature line.

OH Yeah.  Proven once again.  LOL

Brian

Swampfox

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2006, 10:45:32 AM »

Thats why there is a sign when you cross over the Red River " She better be your Wife are your going to Jail"
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal