Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Where is AMSMEDIC aka JOE  (Read 3035 times)

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
Re: Where is AMSMEDIC aka JOE
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2007, 08:08:19 PM »

OH WHAT LOVE!!!!!   I'm still in Amarillo.  Just working my butt off putting the son through Culinary School and not doing too much on the net.  BUT, I'm coming to BBT this year.  Got my dates SET!!!!!!  (unless something unforseen happens..............shhhhh!!!!!)
Artsy?  BWAHAHAHAHA.......................(but I do feel superior to RocknRoll) HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Haven't retired to Colorado................yet.....................BUT.....................I will.................................

Any way, thanks for the love.  Got your call Snake.  Got your HANG UP, Dusty, but I was on an ambulance call and stayed busy all day.  But seeing your name on the ID brought a HUGE SMILE to me, cause you know we got history together...................................................sheep lover!!!!!

I still don't drink, quit cigars...............cause I only like good ones and I'm putting my son through Culinary School.............................but I do live wild since I started smoking a pipe..................with tobacco, not the crap some of you smoke. :D

I'll try not to be such a bad monkey and keep in better touch.  Sorry guys/gals.  Love ya all!!!!!!  Joe
P.S.  Dusty, 50,081 miles.  Pic..........Snakebite's. :D :D :D  Hmmmm.  I think I got a pic of you here somewhere............................(the white sheep or the black sheep...............................................)
Paramedic Rules to live by: All bleeding eventually stops.  All people eventually die.  If you drop the baby, PICK IT UP!!!!

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2007, 08:24:01 PM »

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good to see you're still alive. O0  Hopefully we'll be at BBT this year to see ya.  Colorado isn't looking good on the radar because of the honeymoon/vacation, but we'll be making it next year for sure.  I made it 3 years in a row and I don't plan on missing more than one year at a time. ;)
Chunk the llama.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2007, 09:04:34 PM »

Joe GOOD to see you post!!! O0 O0 ;D ;D Don't drop the Baby!!! :P ::) ;)  Ride Safe Ride Long!!! O0
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2007, 09:38:40 PM »

Good to hear from ya Joe. See your keeping busy. You probably thought when he was little, he was a handful. Now it's all $$$$$. :(
Looking forward to seeing you in May. Bring the camera. O0
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

Dusty

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2007, 07:52:37 AM »

OH WHAT LOVE!!!!!   I'm still in Amarillo.  Just working my butt off putting the son through Culinary School and not doing too much on the net.  BUT, I'm coming to BBT this year.  Got my dates SET!!!!!!  (unless something unforseen happens..............shhhhh!!!!!)
Artsy?  BWAHAHAHAHA.......................(but I do feel superior to RocknRoll) HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Haven't retired to Colorado................yet.....................BUT.....................I will.................................

Any way, thanks for the love.  Got your call Snake.  Got your HANG UP, Dusty, but I was on an ambulance call and stayed busy all day.  But seeing your name on the ID brought a HUGE SMILE to me, cause you know we got history together...................................................sheep lover!!!!!

I still don't drink, quit cigars...............cause I only like good ones and I'm putting my son through Culinary School.............................but I do live wild since I started smoking a pipe..................with tobacco, not the crap some of you smoke. :D

I'll try not to be such a bad monkey and keep in better touch.  Sorry guys/gals.  Love ya all!!!!!!  Joe
P.S.  Dusty, 50,081 miles.  Pic..........Snakebite's. :D :D :D  Hmmmm.  I think I got a pic of you here somewhere............................(the white sheep or the black sheep...............................................)

Yeah we got history alright.......you stole the most lovable sheep I ever had.  >:(
As for the hang-up. 57 rings, 13 clicks like I was getting transfered through 7 different switchboards and then a blood kurdleing scream from a woman comes through the phone. Something to the effect of "Please don't drop my baby again!!!"
Yeah Joe, I hung up. You scare me man.  ;D ;D ;D

Hang with the Culinary thing, it's a good feeling when they graduate. I'm not sure if the student loan payments ever stop though.

Some guy posted on VTXOA that he just turned 100,200 miles on his 02, so you got lots of life left in yours. I won't mention what oil he was using. May start a war! LOL!
I'm only a few thousand behind you.

Stay warm up there!

Bill

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2007, 09:02:31 AM »

Well Joe, you can't say I wasn't right.  It took insults to get you to respond.  I was just doing a community service for the wonderful folks on the Texas X Riders board!  ;)  You know, like those guys in orange suits picking up trash making Texas beautiful.  You, on the other hand are probably the guy that throws the trash out there in the first place!!!  That way you can try to hit the poor reprobate slob with a coke can as you whiz past in your pretty ambulance. :P

As for feeling superior - feeling ain't the same as being!! O0

Joe, just kidding.  Great to hear from you!  Glad I don't have any past with you involving ANY type barnyard animal.  (Would like to see the pix of Dusty though!)

Love ya!!

Pete
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

Dusty

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2007, 04:31:42 AM »

Here's another I found. This is the day before BBT 1 started. Joe and I got there within an hour of each other and set up camp. Here, I was returning from the office to catch him headed to my camp to pilfer and rob I'm sure. Good thing I caught him when I did. I barely had enough stuff to survive.  ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 04:34:26 AM by Dusty »

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2007, 07:57:43 AM »

Here's another I found. This is the day before BBT 1 started. Joe and I got there within an hour of each other and set up camp. Here, I was returning from the office to catch him headed to my camp to pilfer and rob I'm sure. Good thing I caught him when I did. I barely had enough stuff to survive.  ;D ;D ;D

Yeah, Joe's a "lurker". But, you've got to appreciate a man that's good at his job. O0 ;D
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

GATOR

• Old Timer
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2007, 10:18:05 PM »

Hey you post #s look at this, Joe's Picture album, 500 Items and 1478 views, bet most of you are in atleast one  O0 http://wwwtemp.texasxriders.com/v/album49/AMS-Medic/

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2007, 09:03:04 PM »

I smelt something cooking!!!!!!  I thought.  See you in May!!!!!!!  Joe
Paramedic Rules to live by: All bleeding eventually stops.  All people eventually die.  If you drop the baby, PICK IT UP!!!!

Dusty

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2007, 05:29:46 AM »

I smelt something cooking!!!!!!  I thought.  See you in May!!!!!!!  Joe

That was probably the fresh perked, three hour processed, crystal clear coffee!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2007, 11:17:00 AM »

You didn't forget to put the grounds in did you Dusty?
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal