Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: help please......not mc related  (Read 4009 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: help please......not mc related
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2012, 10:51:03 PM »

You know I do, I usually just make "Gumbo"

What ever you do don't tell anyone els about this -- this is between me an you ;D

But if you want something special you start with what you need
Dutch Over Pot
Small bottle of wine
Enema bottle with special adapted hose, it's up to you how you use this  :redcard: :ohwow:
Start with 3 whole ducks mallards or pintails
5 small onions
some apples a couple, I like em tart
celery cut in 1” pieces say 3 of them
got you some carrots, cut them in 1” pieces (maybe 6)
got you some of them bay leaves two maybe tree
one small enema bottle of red wine
some of that chicken stock – little bit maybe bout a cup
bout a cup of bayou water
preserves what ever you got I use loquats cause I got a tree
a few slices of fresh side of pork or bacon
olive oil
Salt and pepper or maybe some of the slap your mamma seasoning
Ground thyme

This is what you do :: Wash ducks and pat dry inside and out. Rub em with a small amount of olive oil and stuff em with an onion each and 1/3 of an apple. Season to taste with salt and pepper or seasonings of your choice. I like Slap your momma

Put dim ducks in your Dutch and add about 1/2 cup each of wine from you enema bottle and soup stock along with the bay leaves. Mix the  preserves with 1/2 cup of the stock and brush each bird liberally. Put the carrots and celery around the birds and place two pieces of fresh side pork with a little ground thyme rubbed into it on each bird.

Let me know how that works for you :thumbup: :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2012, 07:52:20 AM »

:notworthy:   Gumbo you are NOT a one finger typper!!!!  Thanks for the instructions!  I will try it at least once.  My last experience with duck was not good, 40 years ago.   I will have to tell you the story some time. :-). I am one of those people if you kill it you eat it or know someone that needs it!!  Ride safe ride long
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2012, 01:17:55 PM »

The scotch is safe around me. I have a bottle that I won at a ships party in 1975, still unopened. I am not likely to spill any on a keyboard, but thanks to all the kids around here I have lost count of ruined key boards. I have tried to fix key boards and cell phones and had no luck with them.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2012, 03:18:23 PM »

The scotch is safe around me. I have a bottle that I won at a ships party in 1975, still unopened. I am not likely to spill any on a keyboard, but thanks to all the kids around here I have lost count of ruined key boards. I have tried to fix key boards and cell phones and had no luck with them.

Dang Tom Cat that Scotch should be ripe by now  :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal