Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I'm outta here..  (Read 3960 times)

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
Re: I'm outta here..
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2010, 06:38:51 AM »

but the cool thing about getting older is that you don't worry so much about what folks think of you.

God told me to tell you to get back on your rocker, old man!  ;D

And a better example of my point could not be found!!!  :thumbup:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

DEMON

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2010, 06:49:32 AM »

but the cool thing about getting older is that you don't worry so much about what folks think of you.

God told me to tell you to get back on your rocker, old man!  ;D

And a better example of my point could not be found!!!  :thumbup:

Hey jeff  you are a prick but still some what likable... now hand over the license plate!!!!

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2010, 07:29:41 AM »

Hey jeff  you are a prick but still some what likable... now hand over the license plate!!!!

Wouldn't work for you, buddy. You'd have to paint over the "0", and put "On The Way" at the end!  :rofl:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2010, 07:42:07 AM »

I always like to think of this story when I'm feeling down or having a hard time.............There was this old man that had a Donkey, that he had for quite awhile.  LIkely as old as himself.  One day the Donkey fell into a well that the old man had dug up a long time ago and was stuck down pretty deep.  The old man loving his donkey tried to get him out, but couldn't b/c his strength was diminished.  So he called some of the town folk to help him out and after a few unsuccesful attempts everyone just gave up.  One person said "you know he probably is just going to expire, we should just cover the hole with the donkey in it and make sure no one else falls in".  Well everyone starts shoveling dirt into the well and the donkey starts to bray uncontrollably b/c he's getting dirt thrown on him to bury him alive.  Obviously the people can hear but no one stops, they continue to drop dirt in.  After a while the braying from the Donkey stops and all the people have come to the conclusion that he has given in.  But the donkey noticed that the dirt was piling up inside and that he was knee deep in it, so what he did was shake the dirt off that was on his back, took a little leap out of the dirt and stomped on it to pack it up, then some more dirt was thrown in and he did the same thing, after awhile the people noticed the donkey's head and that he had been using the dirt they ment to bury him with to get out of the well.  
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

DavidJ

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2010, 07:49:21 AM »

nOOb, Take care and find your way.  I am sure we will see you down the road some day.
'02 1800C

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2010, 09:35:37 AM »

I always like to think of this story when I'm feeling down or having a hard time.............There was this old man that had a Donkey, that he had for quite awhile.  LIkely as old as himself.  One day the Donkey fell into a well that the old man had dug up a long time ago and was stuck down pretty deep.  The old man loving his donkey tried to get him out, but couldn't b/c his strength was diminished.  So he called some of the town folk to help him out and after a few unsuccesful attempts everyone just gave up.  One person said "you know he probably is just going to expire, we should just cover the hole with the donkey in it and make sure no one else falls in".  Well everyone starts shoveling dirt into the well and the donkey starts to bray uncontrollably b/c he's getting dirt thrown on him to bury him alive.  Obviously the people can hear but no one stops, they continue to drop dirt in.  After a while the braying from the Donkey stops and all the people have come to the conclusion that he has given in.  But the donkey noticed that the dirt was piling up inside and that he was knee deep in it, so what he did was shake the dirt off that was on his back, took a little leap out of the dirt and stomped on it to pack it up, then some more dirt was thrown in and he did the same thing, after awhile the people noticed the donkey's head and that he had been using the dirt they ment to bury him with to get out of the well.  

So the point of this story is that we are not to care about Noob being down and just to go on and bury him??  :stickpoke: JK Paul...it is a cool story  :c
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

wwaggett

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Clear Lake, Texas Always busy doing nothing at all
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2010, 09:40:21 AM »

We will leave the light on for ya.  :bikerider:

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2010, 01:51:44 PM »

Damn, you guys are the best. I love all of you (now Stever will say GHAAAAY!!!)

FAAAAAAAGGGG!!!! >:D
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2010, 01:53:21 PM »

I mean, I know probably more than a few here think I'm a prick

More than a few my friend! :-* :-* :-* :-*
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2010, 02:18:43 PM »

I mean, I know probably more than a few here think I'm a prick

More than a few my friend! :-* :-* :-* :-*

And it matters not a damn.

Hey, did you, Kenny, and the big guy figure out the trip to Denver when you were lovehugging at BBT?
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2010, 09:19:44 AM »

who is the big guy, dude!
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2010, 10:51:26 AM »

Noob,

hang in there and looking forward to hanging out in the future. 

Geri

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2010, 01:30:10 PM »

who is the big guy, dude!

More like WHO DAT big guy! YOU!!!
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal