Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: I'm outta here..  (Read 3959 times)

ViciousNoob

• Master Tejano Rider
I'm outta here..
« on: April 28, 2010, 10:35:54 PM »

Thanks, everyone, for a great time. I need to get away for a while and get myself back in order. Sorry I couldn't hang out more, I guess my priorities on money and my carreer got in the way. You guys keep the painted side up and the rubber side down... :c

-n00b
If I wasn't n00b, I sure would want to be!!! ;-)

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
Re: I'm outta here..
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 04:19:20 AM »

All right, see ya. Take care of yourself.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 04:35:53 AM »

All right, see ya. Take care of yourself.
+1  :c  :bikerider:
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 07:40:00 AM »

Man, all it took was a couple drummer jokes! Just kidding! Take it easy Noob.

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 07:56:51 AM »

Sorry, I rejected your request for deletion.  I don't know what happened, but based on past members trying to remove themselves it was always a knee jerk reaction.

Plus I don't feel like trying to restore all of your stuff later.
Chunk the llama.

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 10:18:22 AM »

Do what you gotta do. Focus. You'll be back they always come back and we always welcome you back. ;)

Sherri

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 10:33:49 AM »

CYA, and remember You can't take it with you, I speak from experience -- money and career is not what it's all about.

Peace Bro :bikerider: :bikerider:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2010, 03:38:45 PM »

Take it easy,but a piece of advice if I may, Take some time to have some fun, none of us knows when the Man upstairs will punch our ticket to the hereafter and no one will remember how hard you worked. Took me about 50 years to figure that out. Good Luck,
It's all just part of the adventure!

Dusty

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2010, 04:41:38 PM »

Noob.....

Don't know what happened but take it from someone that did check out and soon regreted it. You can't where your feelings on your shirt sleeve around here and you can't have it the way you would like it to be all the time. Take a deep breath and let it roll off. There are certain people on the board who I no longer read their threads simply because they don't want to do anything but stir controversy and whine. Cool off and join back in. Only you can live your life and you are the only one you have to please.  :thumbup:

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2010, 06:24:53 PM »

Noob.....

Don't know what happened but take it from someone that did check out and soon regreted it. You can't where your feelings on your shirt sleeve around here and you can't have it the way you would like it to be all the time. Take a deep breath and let it roll off. There are certain people on the board who I no longer read their threads simply because they don't want to do anything but stir controversy and whine. Cool off and join back in. Only you can live your life and you are the only one you have to please.  :thumbup:
Good advice, Bill....I think the party crowd who felt the BBQ dealio was more meaningful than the fund raiser he and his group participated in this past weekend kinda/sorta pissed him off....which I fully understand. What THEY did was far more worthwhile and meaningful. JMHO.

Dusty

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2010, 06:44:23 PM »

Noob.....

Good advice, Bill....I think the party crowd who felt the BBQ dealio was more meaningful than the fund raiser he and his group participated in this past weekend kinda/sorta pissed him off....which I fully understand. What THEY did was far more worthwhile and meaningful. JMHO.

We are free to do what we want to do. Just because a person doesn't agree doesn't mean they have to slam it. You do what your heart tells you to do and we can only hope that folks have a good heart. Personally I don't do any charitable rides. I have often wondered if the money gets to where it's said it is going. Not accusing any group just a feeling a have. I donate to the Shinners Burn Institute every year because they work miracles for thousands of burn victem children every year from all over the world. My choice. Let's fight to keep our choices!  :thumbup:

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2010, 08:07:21 PM »

What I find kinda strange about the last few days is that two of the biggest sumbit*hes in the Centex area seem to be worried about what others think of them. Jarubio, why do you care what others think of your bike choice? There are a whole lot of us that aren't riding VTXs anymore. If you like the folks in this group, I'd like to think that some of that is due to things other than what they are riding. Am I wrong? And n00b, if anyone was giving you a hard time about doing what you did, instead of BBT, f 'em!

I mean, I know probably more than a few here think I'm a prick, but the cool thing about getting older is that you don't worry so much about what folks think of you. As long as you're not breaking any laws, do what you want to do, and don't worry about those that think it's their god-given right to tell you what you SHOULD be doing. Be true to yourself, and let the chips fall where they may.  :thumbup:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

ViciousNoob

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2010, 08:24:33 PM »

I logged back in to see why Brock wouldn't kill my account.

Damn, you guys are the best. I love all of you (now Stever will say GHAAAAY!!!)

But seriously, the reason I am backing out has nothing to do with any of you good folks. I just lost myself a while back, and need to find out who I am again. I have devoted my entire life so far to my carreer and music. Everything else took a back seat. Being in the computer industry, I see my friends getting f**ked all the time. Losing their jobs to foreign lands that do the job 1/10th as good at 1/20th of the cost. I have had much drama in my home life. I can sit and whine on here all day, but honestly, my troubles pale in comparison to some of you guy's problems. Wrecks, job losses, and the like. And it breaks my heart......

I want to take some time and find out some things that I like. Things that I have forgotten about that used to bring me happiness..... These things, I will find again. I am too damn strong to be held down for long. Everyone gets in a rut, and I am going to climb my damn way out of it, by God. I just need to get away from the life I currently lead for a while.

Brock, your decision was good. Thanks for not deleting me. I am leaving for a while, but I will come back soon, once things are good, and lay the n00b down on ya.

Thanks, everyone. Even though I have not been around at the M&G's or the rally's, I feel like I know each and every one of you, and care about all of you very much.

Till next time...

n00b out.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 12:08:23 AM by ViciousNoob »
If I wasn't n00b, I sure would want to be!!! ;-)

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2010, 11:49:22 PM »

...those that think it's their god-given right to tell you what you SHOULD be doing.

God told me to tell you to get back on your rocker, old man!  ;D

VN, it's good to re-evaluate life and you'll be better for it.  Good luck and we'll leave a light on for you!  :thumbup:

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2010, 03:10:35 AM »

I logged back in to see why Brock wouldn't kill my account.

Damn, you guys are the best. I love all of you (now Stever will say GHAAAAY!!!)

But seriously, the reason I am backing out has nothing to do with any of you good folks. I just lost myself a while back, and need to find out who I am again. I have devoted my entire life so far to my carreer and music. Everything else took a back seat. Being in the computer industry, I see my friends getting f**ked all the time. Losing their jobs to foreign lands that do the job 1/10th as good at 1/20th of the cost. I have had much drama in my home life. I can sit and whine on here all day, but honestly, my troubles pale in comparison to some of you guy's problems. Wrecks, job losses, and the like. And it breaks my heart......

I want to take some time and find out some things that I like. Things that I have forgotten about that used to bring me happiness..... These things, I will find again. I am too damn strong to be held down for long. Everyone gets in a rut, and I am going to climb my damn way out of it, by God. I just need to get away from the life I currently lead for a while.

Brock, your decision was good. Thanks for not deleting me. I am leaving for a while, but I will come back soon, once things are good, and lay the n00b down on ya.

Thanks, everyone. Even though I have not been around at the M&G's or the rally's, I feel like I know each and every one of you, and care about all of you very much.

Till next time...

n00b out.
Hang in there, bro. I personally believe the best time to lay down the shovel is when you sense you are in a hole/rut..funny thing is I do believe that God will be there (as He always is) and when you lay it down and look up searching for a way out, He will be there and will tell you, "I heard your cry and I have been here awaiting your acknowledgment that you couldn't do "it" on your own...now, follow My lead and let's clean this mess up." That's JMHO. Love ya, man.
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal