Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: WTF???  (Read 1535 times)

terrible TC

WTF???
« on: June 09, 2007, 03:57:24 PM »

where the hell were the girls today man???? Rode from cedar creek into downtown dallas into richardson garland mesquite (yeah I know) and back and not one?????

ok on another note, also sour, pulled up on an HD softail classic, and man it was so much louder than mine, my cobras disappointed me. Im hopin it was because I was behind him and infront of my pipes but just in case, Ive installed baseball cards in my wheels. Hes in for a surprise now  :D

what a beautiful day (- girls ) hittin strokers tomorrow with my girl with me and my baseball cards........ fingers crossed.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
Re: WTF???
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 08:11:30 PM »

You forgot the squeeze horn for the handlebars!!! HONK HONK!!  ;D ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

terrible TC

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 10:50:18 PM »

squeeze horn gets in the way of my pretty pink basket

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 07:51:54 AM »

where the hell were the girls today man???? Rode from cedar creek into downtown dallas into richardson garland mesquite (yeah I know) and back and not one?????

ok on another note, also sour, pulled up on an HD softail classic, and man it was so much louder than mine, my cobras disappointed me. Im hopin it was because I was behind him and infront of my pipes but just in case, Ive installed baseball cards in my wheels. Hes in for a surprise now  :D

what a beautiful day (- girls ) hittin strokers tomorrow with my girl with me and my baseball cards........ fingers crossed.

Everyone up here was running around locking up all the women yesterday.  I couldn't figure out why until I saw you had ridden through town TC.  I guess the word got out somehow.   ;D
BJ & Miss Angela

'05 VTX 1800C-Darkside-110 CI of rompin', stompin', hellfire and damnation

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 08:07:14 AM »

Now Studdog that just ain't right, kick a man while he's down and dejected after a long ride lookin for anything that smelled like perfume. :D :D :D ;D ;D O0
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 05:30:05 PM »

Got that right Hooter.  I don't deserve to live.  Sorry TC.  Just tryin to solve the riddle and it seemed plausible.  Upon further review, it must have been some other X rider that caused the alert.    ;D
BJ & Miss Angela

'05 VTX 1800C-Darkside-110 CI of rompin', stompin', hellfire and damnation

terrible TC

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 12:41:59 AM »

no it was me, I got to strokers in late afternoon, and they scrambled again, nothing left but waitresses.... I like waitresses too. Word spreads fast  ;)

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 12:36:26 PM »

Could be, that when the wolf comes to town the pork chops are put away. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal