Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Info about San Antonio Area  (Read 1792 times)

Raw Bone

• Trailer Queen
Info about San Antonio Area
« on: March 04, 2007, 10:23:44 PM »

Hello Fellow Xer's,

I'm in Texas on a job assignment from Mississippi, and I was thinking about cruising down to San Antonio from Granbury, TX on Thursday 3/8/07. I only have one night off a week and I thought you might be able to tell me some of the attractions, bars, that would be a good time, and which ones I might want to stay clear of. Maybe I could hook up with some local Xer's and have a drink and swap some riding stories. I'll be leaving to head back to work Friday 3/9/07 around 10:00 AM. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
         Ride Hard, Ride Safe

Thanks,
                                                                Raw Bone

VH Bigshots, PC III, Aeromach 6 inch risers, Flat Drag Bars, SoloShield, Kury Iso grips , Chrome radiator grille,Deluxe backrest, Rapture Seat

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: Info about San Antonio Area
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 10:39:12 PM »

You could stop in Austin at Antonios for bike nite on the 8th... there will be more posted on the central meet and greets.. There should be a good turn out this week.. Will you be on the X? Watch the board.. O0 O0 ;D ;D :D
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Raw Bone

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 10:51:33 PM »

VTreX,

Yes, I'll be on the Beast 02, 1800C and just want to have a nice ride and hopefully meet some riders in the area. When you work 6 days a week 10/12 hrs a day, it doesn't leave much time to get any quality riding in.

Raw Bone
VH Bigshots, PC III, Aeromach 6 inch risers, Flat Drag Bars, SoloShield, Kury Iso grips , Chrome radiator grille,Deluxe backrest, Rapture Seat

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 08:05:50 AM »

Yeah, what VTreX said....  swing by Antonio's on Thursday night. There will be a buttload of bikes there, lot of your fellow X riders, and 5 - 6 hotels within a few hundred yards of the place. Mapquest it...
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 08:32:31 AM »

Probly be more Wings there than X riders. :-*

Don't let that be a deterrent, Raw Bone. Old folks need love, too....  ;)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 08:49:03 AM »

Thanks Jeff.  As much as you know about the little "Blue Diamonds", you probably have a Wing hidden behind that "second childhood" Vette of yours.  Old Man. ;)

Nope, just the X. And if that ever changes, it will be an FJR...  O0
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal