Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: To all my buds.  (Read 3231 times)

The PiPiDiPo

To all my buds.
« on: January 10, 2007, 04:47:49 PM »

Just wanted to say whats up to all you guys I have had the pleasure of riding with.  Jeff, RD, Jerry.... and everyone else.  It is less than two weeks until I leave for Kansas to attend training then in May it is off to Iraq.  You all have been very good friends and great riding buddies.  I wish you all the best in this new year.  Jeff, god bless you, Lori and the little munchkin I wish you the very best.  RD you and Susan are wonderful people.  Jerry when I get back Id love to see the cabin and for you to take me out to some of those BBQ places you know out here.  I will miss the upcoming M&Gs, rallies and just for the hell of it rides.  Please keep my family in your prayers so that they are safe.  I will do my best to get internet access out in the desert, so you can keep me up to date.  Again to all the Central TX VTXers, take care, god bless and safe riding!!!

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
Re: To all my buds.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 05:01:19 PM »

God bless you!  I know how hard it is to leave your family.  There will be plenty of internet access over there, so make sure you keep us up to date.  If you happen to go through a town call Habbiniyah, tell Mohamed I said "Hi" O0  Just remember to keep your head down and cover your six.  Take care.
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

hillcountryrider

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 07:13:02 PM »

It is less than two weeks until I leave for Kansas to attend training then in May it is off to Iraq.  You all have been very good friends and great riding buddies.  I wish you all the best in this new year.   Please keep my family in your prayers so that they are safe.  I will do my best to get internet access out in the desert, so you can keep me up to date.  Again to all the Central TX VTXers, take care, god bless and safe riding!!!

God Speed pardner......... May God watch over you while you put yourself in harms way to protect our freedom and the dreams of others who desire to live in a free world.

Thank You for serving our country.

Dusty

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 07:30:42 PM »

I get chills everytime I read a post like this. Bless you and your family.
Thank you for your service and keep us posted.
I think I speak for many of us here, if you or your family need anything in your absence, let it be known and we will do what we can.

Bill
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 06:40:53 PM by Dusty »

BIG A

• Master Tejano Rider
  • belton texas 06Goldwing 06KTM 450 08 KTM 690E
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 09:54:24 PM »

take care and good luck, hurry up and get back and we will save ya some Q, and thank you for your service O0 O0
YOU DON'T QUIT RIDING WHEN YOU GET OLD---YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU QUIT RIDING

Snake Doc

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • San Antonio
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 10:58:14 PM »

Thank you for your service to our country.  Godspeed and come back safely.
My three favorite boxers:
1905-1974 James J. "Cinderella Man" Braddock
2006 Goldwing Nav
2020 Subaru Forester Touring

smooth x

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Centerville, Ohio
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2007, 05:48:26 AM »

To ALL, I spoke with Jason on the phone last night. We are getting one last ride together before he leaves. He will coordinate the date  on here, but it will be the weekwnd of the 19th. It would be nice if you all could make it. Hope to see you there. It will also be where ever he wants to go. Keep reading this post, more to come.

MODS Who has those things???? Ride it like you Stole it......

Snake Doc

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • San Antonio
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2007, 07:04:44 AM »

To ALL, I spoke with Jason on the phone last night. We are getting one last ride together before he leaves. He will coordinate the date  on here, but it will be the weekwnd of the 19th. It would be nice if you all could make it. Hope to see you there. It will also be where ever he wants to go. Keep reading this post, more to come.

Sounds good to me.  I look forward to that ride. 
My three favorite boxers:
1905-1974 James J. "Cinderella Man" Braddock
2006 Goldwing Nav
2020 Subaru Forester Touring

Dusty

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2007, 06:47:59 PM »

Ya'll better put your bubble wrap on.  O0 It's suppose to get Ccooooooldd !!!!!

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 08:44:01 PM »

A ride next weekend sounds good. Jason, just a couple of words of advice... be safe, so you can come back and ride with us, and whatever you do, don't be as whiny as SgtStever...  ;) ;D
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 09:36:45 PM »

Jason,our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family while you are away.Stay safe and watch your back.
Alvin,Texas

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 10:04:48 PM »

A ride next weekend sounds good. Jason, just a couple of words of advice... be safe, so you can come back and ride with us, and whatever you do, don't be as whiny as SgtStever...  ;) ;D

Once again, i shall retort with...............KISS MY Cranberries! :-*
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

The PiPiDiPo

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2007, 11:12:33 AM »

Well guys the weather doesnt look like it is going to work with us. :(  We didnt have power all for a few hours last night and my computer crapped out on me just after I wrote this post so I havent had a chance to update anything.  I greatly appreciate everyones words, I will do my best out there, kick some Cranberries and return with a whole lot of riding to do.  I am looking forward to the deployment.  If things look good for this weekend we'll go for it, otherwise take care all of you and god bless!!!

Ride SAFE!!!

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2007, 01:09:06 PM »

We'll keep an eye on the weather. Maybe we can get together locally at least.
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

Boomer

• Old Timer
  • Ramstein area in Germany
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2007, 07:49:44 PM »

Am I missing something?  Just checked the weather on Sat night....tomorrow, 21st, has 20% chance of rain....44 degrees at 9:00 am, going up to 62 in the afternoon....I'm not gonna clean my nasty hog (sts), but boys.....mount up....I'll check this fine site first thing tomorrow morn to see if you guys want to ride.....Cooper's for Q?????GIDDYUP!

Cheers,
Boomer
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 07:52:00 PM by Boomer »
'03 1800R, just shiny stuff
"You always want to start out fast, cause you never know when someone might want to race you."  6-year-old future VTXer
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal