Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: How about a ride saturday???????  (Read 3775 times)

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: How about a ride saturday???????
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2009, 12:58:53 PM »

Will look at the routes we might can take to Shiner later on the way to a PGR mission for a young man from Alvin
Alvin,Texas

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2009, 01:55:49 PM »

Will look at the routes we might can take to Shiner later on the way to a PGR mission for a young man from Alvin

if you plan to tour the brewery, it's not open on weekends.
It's all just part of the adventure!

Philanderer

• Old Timer
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2009, 04:27:46 PM »

The Saratoga Lights , or Old Ghost Road that run from Bragg to Saratoga, Tx have been fun! I have been there four times. I only saw the lights once. Kinda creepy and I don't believe in such things! I first read about it in the book Weird Texas. I have looked up stories on the internet and found that people from the Beaumont area have better stories than those from the Houston area.
I am up for a midnight trip up there. I'll go in a car though. Unless I buy a dual sport bike. It is a loose sandy road and my Harley wont be too much fun on that road.
I showed up at a campsite where 4 of my biker co-workers were staying. We were going on a morning ride to get breakfast. Two of the guys that were supposed to ride waved me on and said "We can't make this one". My boss started his bike and looked at me and said "A lot of people 'own' motorcycles".

Philanderer

• Old Timer
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2009, 04:29:39 PM »

So is there a ride on for tomorrow 12-5-09?
I showed up at a campsite where 4 of my biker co-workers were staying. We were going on a morning ride to get breakfast. Two of the guys that were supposed to ride waved me on and said "We can't make this one". My boss started his bike and looked at me and said "A lot of people 'own' motorcycles".

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2009, 05:38:36 PM »

The Saratoga Lights , or Old Ghost Road that run from Bragg to Saratoga, Tx have been fun! I have been there four times. I only saw the lights once. Kinda creepy and I don't believe in such things! I first read about it in the book Weird Texas. I have looked up stories on the internet and found that people from the Beaumont area have better stories than those from the Houston area.
I am up for a midnight trip up there. I'll go in a car though. Unless I buy a dual sport bike. It is a loose sandy road and my Harley wont be too much fun on that road.

Let me tell ya I've been out there many times growing up in the golden triangle area, see some really spooky stuff, but you always do when your a kid looking for spooky.  ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2009, 07:50:09 AM »

Let me tell ya I've been out there many times growing up in the golden triangle area, see some really spooky stuff, but you always do when your a kid looking for spooky.  ;D
and your really really drunk! :stickpoke:
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2009, 08:27:27 AM »

X it's Friday night  ;D ;D and your point is  :stickpoke:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2009, 09:51:50 AM »

Just make sure you hide the delete button!  :t

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2009, 10:00:57 AM »

The only light I've seen out there is Bud Light, Miller Lite, and occasionally some Coors Light.  :c :c :c
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

Railroader

• Old Timer
  • ORANGE is the fastest color!
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2009, 10:44:33 AM »

:cool2:    I'm in for a midnight trip.  The ironic thing is is that I have been to Bragg before and worked at that very spot thats in the photo where the Ghost Road meets the railroad main line. Never had a clue that was a ghost road.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2009, 06:02:50 PM »

Just make sure you hide the delete button!  :t

I won't be doing that again  :redcard:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal