Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Spring Thing IV 2009  (Read 12904 times)

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
Re: Spring Thing IV 2009
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2009, 03:15:33 PM »

Turkey roost has shade also has a pavillion that a tent could go under if it rains
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2009, 03:17:34 PM »

Turkey roost has shade also has a pavillion that a tent could go under if it rains

Big question is there electric for a fan ??? I needs my fan  ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2009, 03:26:02 PM »

Yes on the elect. I will also bring a large shop fan to put in the pavillion...  :c :c :c Water is also available for the wet t-shirt contest!!! :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :simmadown: :simmadown: :popcorn: :popcorn:
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2009, 05:42:03 PM »

Yes on the elect. I will also bring a large shop fan to put in the pavillion...  :c :c :c Water is also available for the wet t-shirt contest!!! :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :simmadown: :simmadown: :popcorn: :popcorn:

OH GREAT KENNY, you just probably scared everybody off!! nobody wants to see you in a wet T-shirt or me either for that matter! :ohwow: :ohwow: :thumbup: :thumbup: :ohwow: :ohwow:
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2009, 07:37:50 PM »

Alright then I am in, never been in a wet t-shirt contest but looking forward to it.  :ohwow: :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2009, 09:43:06 PM »

Just another excuse, for you Gun Luvin Boob Ooglers to go out and buy the latest technology in Super Soakers.
My bead collection, will surly take a hit.
Shy of Yellow Stone erupting, Hurricanes, Invasion of the Coonass Kenfolk, I am sure going to try,. to make it.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2009, 09:57:26 PM »

It might not be fun getting here or going home but we will glad to see you bro. Ride safe ride long
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Dusty

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2009, 05:16:54 AM »

I'm still wieghing my options.  :thumbup:

http://www.bigfogg.com/patio-misting.html   :c

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2009, 06:40:56 PM »

I'm still wieghing my options.  :thumbup:

http://www.bigfogg.com/patio-misting.html   :c

Now your talkin my good buddy, pal, friend, oh hell yes!! :cool2:
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2009, 05:51:26 PM »

Have the reservations been made for next year to have the SPRING THING ?????????????

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2009, 09:56:47 PM »

How does March 11-14 2010 sound? It is still available that weekend. :couch: ??? ???
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2009, 11:14:22 PM »

I have bought a cheapy at Wallyworld and just hooked to the front of a regular fan with a zip tie.
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

Dusty

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2009, 04:45:19 AM »

How does March 11-14 2010 sound? It is still available that weekend. :couch: ??? ???

Sounds a lot cooler.  :thumbup:  :deadhorse:

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2009, 05:47:46 PM »

doubt we can make it now   :(

Mom is flying into town tomorrow night for two weeks, we have appts most days and she needs to visit her brother before heading back to Mexico.  She won't be back for a year so we have to the child/parent thing.  Have Fun!!!!!

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

paperpeddler

• Old Timer
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2009, 09:08:05 PM »

Hey Kenny, whats the weather forecast for the weekend.  Maybe it will rain or someathing.  Please advise.

Earl
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal