Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: fort worth bike show  (Read 2019 times)

BIG A

• Master Tejano Rider
  • belton texas 06Goldwing 06KTM 450 08 KTM 690E
fort worth bike show
« on: November 08, 2007, 07:16:08 PM »

am going up saturday to the bike show, if you have never gone it is really good, have all the new stuff, and custom bikes, and a lot of good vendors. if any one is interested give me a shout, we plan on breakfast in mcgregor, then up by lake whitney, toward frt. worth,  O0 :)
YOU DON'T QUIT RIDING WHEN YOU GET OLD---YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU QUIT RIDING

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
Re: fort worth bike show
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 07:53:00 PM »

what time you fittin to leave and come back?
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 10:23:00 PM »

what time you fittin to leave and come back?

It's FIXIN' son. You're in Texas. Get it straight! ;)
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 09:07:41 AM »

am going up saturday to the bike show, if you have never gone it is really good, have all the new stuff, and custom bikes, and a lot of good vendors. if any one is interested give me a shout, we plan on breakfast in mcgregor, then up by lake whitney, toward frt. worth,  O0 :)

Give us a hollar if you make it to the show...  Maybe we can swing by the IceHouse afterwards for a cold one ... or three..!!!

lakebum1980

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 09:14:40 AM »

Give us a hollar if you make it to the show...  Maybe we can swing by the IceHouse afterwards for a cold one ... or three..!!!

Alcoholics!!! ::) ::) ::)

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2007, 09:18:34 AM »

Alcoholics!!! ::) ::) ::)

Uh Huh...  ;D ;D ;D

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2007, 02:02:34 PM »

he will need  booster seat if you sit at the bar  ;D ;D ;D
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

lakebum1980

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2007, 02:35:07 PM »

he will need  booster seat if you sit at the bar  ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal