Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Back in the saddle again!  (Read 4252 times)

Zena

• Rider
Re: Back in the saddle again!
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2007, 10:15:42 PM »

I'm in if anyone else is!
05' VTX CF 1800
If you love somthing set it free...if it doesnt come back... hunt it down and kill it!!!

brentos

• Old Timer
  • Austin, Texas
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2007, 10:50:00 PM »

I have been promising Dallas a trip to the San Antonio zoo. If it looks like the weather will hold, I might get a compromise by riding the X down to S.A. and a trip to the zoo. If the weather is iffy, I might be taking 4 wheels to S.A. Rode around town today - beautiful weather! (Sorry Jeremy, don't mean to rub it in. Hope things are getting better around your house - and congratulations again on the new job.)
Brent Johnston - '05 1300S beetle bags, switchblade 2-up, Corbin dual tour, Roadhouse slip-ons, Fatty Beach Bars, etc.

MADWILLY

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2007, 03:33:21 PM »

I would like to join you r guys on Saturday if you don't mind. I am next to the Dam, where can I meet you and at what time?

Matt

brentos

• Old Timer
  • Austin, Texas
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2007, 05:00:33 PM »

This thread was for last saturday MADWILLY - but - you might want to start a new thread for this weekend. Alot of the guys will be at Antonio's at the corner of I-35 and 183 tonight (Thursday) from now until 9 or 9:30. I am sure somebody is planning on riding this weekend but not me at the moment.

Brent
Brent Johnston - '05 1300S beetle bags, switchblade 2-up, Corbin dual tour, Roadhouse slip-ons, Fatty Beach Bars, etc.

MADWILLY

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2007, 07:28:05 PM »

Sorry, this site is a bit different from the one I am used too and I was in a rush at work.

Buckaroobonzai

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2007, 11:20:01 PM »

Was interested in a Saterday ride but I dont think anyone decided when or where.  If everyone meets at the Wall-Mart on 183 and 1431  what would be the time.  Has anyone done a Coopers run lately by the way of the Castle?

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2007, 09:14:06 AM »

Was interested in a Saterday ride but I dont think anyone decided when or where.  If everyone meets at the Wall-Mart on 183 and 1431  what would be the time.  Has anyone done a Coopers run lately by the way of the Castle?

ahhhh.... many times, many times. I think the Saturday ride some folks are going on is a poker run north of here; look for a posting from Big A on the topic. Woods Fun Center is leading a ride down to Luckenbach on Sunday. KSU at 9:00 am. They are providing donuts and coffee before the ride, and lunch in Luckenbach, can't beat that!  O0
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal