Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Back in the saddle again!  (Read 4251 times)

BeanDip

Back in the saddle again!
« on: March 09, 2007, 04:42:30 PM »

So, as some of you might remember, I went down hard on Dec 14th thanks to little Ms. Talkonthecellphone.  I just got my 1800n back in tiptop shape and want to get some riding done.  Anyone down for a ride this evening or this weekend?  If so let me know.

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
Re: Back in the saddle again!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 04:55:04 PM »

I'm up for a ride Saturday.  Weather should be nice and hopefully my root canal will be feeling much better.  Where to?  Any idea's?
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

BeanDip

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 05:18:06 PM »

Wherever,  I haven't ridden the hill country much and I'll be coming from East Austin.  Name a meetup spot and lets get folks together at 11am on Saturday for a group ride to nowhere.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 05:31:26 PM »

I'm up for a ride Saturday.  Weather should be nice and hopefully my root canal will be feeling much better.  Where to?  Any idea's?
sgtstever I can't beleave you can even type or see the screen!!!! I hope you are feeling better!!!! Sunday Woods is having a ride from Woods Fun Center to Luckenboch with lunch provided!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 05:43:00 PM »

sgtstever I can't beleave you can even type or see the screen!!!! I hope you are feeling better!!!! Sunday Woods is having a ride from Woods Fun Center to Luckenboch with lunch provided!!!

Vicodin does wonders!  I should be good for Saturday, Sunday is a NOGO for me, it's our 13th anniversary.  You wanna ride tommorrow Kenny, Arnold, Jeff....etc,etc?  Beandip, I'm not to familiar with the area's out there so hopefully someone will chime in and wanna ride.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 05:48:26 PM »

My bad on my post the Luckenboch ride is next Sunday!!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::) Next Saturday is the Central Texas Road Riders rally in Gatesville.... I will prob. ride their poker run on Sat..the 17th. Are you going to come camp on the 22nd to 25th at the Turkey Roost.... The Spring X Thing!!!! The Texas X Rider statewide over nite meet andd greet?????
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 05:52:06 PM »

;D ;D ;D I could ride tomorrow..... 8) :o :( ;D I will need to check with the wife!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D How many miles do you think and what time will we depart????? ::) 8) :P :P :)

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 06:06:48 PM »

;D ;D ;D I could ride tomorrow..... 8) :o :( ;D I will need to check with the wife!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D How many miles do you think and what time will we depart????? ::) 8) :P :P :)

Umm, I dunno and I dunno................. :(

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 08:51:28 PM »

would like to make it but i've got to work. not sure when i'll be done. BTW, you guys could meet at our normal spot at 183 and 1431 at the walmart. just an idea. y'all ride safe.
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 02:43:35 AM »

I'll be on two wheels Saturday, but it's my bicycle:

http://www.spiritreins.org./sns_07/index.html

Ride safe!!  O0
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

brentos

• Old Timer
  • Austin, Texas
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2007, 09:13:45 AM »

Y'all ever decide on something?

hey beandip, what part of east austin are you in. I'm around 12th and Springdale/Webberville.
Brent Johnston - '05 1300S beetle bags, switchblade 2-up, Corbin dual tour, Roadhouse slip-ons, Fatty Beach Bars, etc.

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2007, 09:14:01 AM »

Well................?????  Are we riding or not?

brentos

• Old Timer
  • Austin, Texas
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2007, 09:28:34 AM »

I have to do taxes (Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!), finish painting the downstairs bathroom, and mow the yard today. So I guess that is a no for me. Dallas and I are planning on riding out to the Rodeo next Saturday. All the regular fun of a Rodeo and the BBQ cook-off to boot. I will start another thread on that soon.

Y'all have fun today - anyone heading out tomorrow?

Brent
Brent Johnston - '05 1300S beetle bags, switchblade 2-up, Corbin dual tour, Roadhouse slip-ons, Fatty Beach Bars, etc.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2007, 12:13:31 PM »

I could be talked into a Sunday ride, anyone else?
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2007, 10:13:59 PM »

i've got a couple of hours of work in the early am. will be done by 10. maybe an early afternoon ride before the weather goes bad. let me know.
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal