Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: ride tomorrow ?!?!  (Read 1634 times)

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
ride tomorrow ?!?!
« on: January 05, 2007, 10:01:18 PM »

just talked with couldbefaster about a ride tomorrow. it's gonna be cool and windy but looks like the chance of rain is out of the forecast. think we are gonna do a lunch run to san marcos to herberts taco hut-excellent mexican food! figure on meeting up at the wal-mart at 1431 and 183 at 10am. head down to san marcos on the back roads, have lunch and figure out the rest from there. so, any takers? let me know.
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

vtxcrzr

• Old Timer
  • New Braunfels, TX Black 1800C
Re: ride tomorrow ?!?!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 10:53:23 PM »

Whats your ETA at Herberts?  I've got something going on in the morning that will keep me busy up to 11:30 - 12:00.  New Braunfels to San Marcos is about 15 minutes. I might make the run up there to join y'all for lunch if your arriving sometime after high noon.  Are you talking the one in town on Guadalupe or the one on Riverside out by the freeway?

Right now weather-dot-com is showing dense fog in the morning and possibility of showers after 3:00 PM.  I aways prefer driving in smart fog myself.  :D  In either case mid-morning to mid-afternoon has possibilities.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 11:03:30 PM by vtxcrzr »

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 11:06:38 PM »

Whats your ETA at Herberts?  I've got something going on in the morning that will keep me busy up to 11:30 - 12:00.  New Braunfels to San Marcos is about 15 minutes. I might make the run up there to join y'all for lunch if your arriving sometime after high noon.  Are you talking the one in town on Guadalupe or the one on Riverside out by the freeway?

Right now weather-dot-com is showing dense fog in the morning and possibility of showers after 3:00 PM.  I aways prefer driving in smart fog myself.  :D  In either case mid-morning to mid-afternoon has possibilities.
the one on riverside. should be able to meet up with you no problem. hoping to be there by 12-12:30. PM me your # and i'll keep in touch with you. O0

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 11:51:24 PM »

Well like he said I will be at wal-mart at 9:45am.
Hope to see you gus ys tomorrow.
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2007, 02:38:22 AM »

Running down to H-town in a few hours, the wife's g-ma is undergoing cancer treatment at MD Anderson. You folks have a good time, and like Lex said, only ride in smart fog...  ;D
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2007, 08:26:56 AM »

Running down to H-town in a few hours, the wife's g-ma is undergoing cancer treatment at MD Anderson. You folks have a good time, and like Lex said, only ride in smart fog...  ;D
hey jeff, tell the mrs. that i wish her mom the best with her treatment. had to deal with this with my mom 15 years ago. take care.

vtxcrzr

• Old Timer
  • New Braunfels, TX Black 1800C
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2007, 01:58:34 PM »

Nice lunch today.  Got hit with a few sprinkles on the way home but not too bad. But there is now chrome to be polished.  Hope y'all get get home safe and dry.

Jerry, good to see you out on the X.  Unless of course youre looking at as your bad weather bike.

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2007, 02:39:31 PM »

Home safe and warm now. I had a good time hope to everyone again soon.  O0

Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal