Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: SgtStever Homecoming Ride???  (Read 1756 times)

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
SgtStever Homecoming Ride???
« on: December 12, 2006, 01:03:45 PM »

Well, well, well, the little Buck Rogers is coming home this Sunday...  O0 Any ideas for a homecoming ride the following weekend? Or maybe we can drag him out to Antonios on the 21st....  ;)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

txgaboy

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Texas/Georgia Boy Austin, Texas
Re: SgtStever Homecoming Ride???
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 05:23:53 PM »

;D ;D Probably best the following weekend, that'll give Quicksilver time to find a Korean BBQ joint! lol
Most all straight Southern white males
spend there entire lives trying to avoid
being pissants. - Lewis Grizzard

'05 1300 VTX retro (red) Sold
'07 GOLDWING  (Metallic Dark Blue)

PGR Rider; when I can
US Army, 1969 - 1982

hillcountryrider

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 06:38:01 PM »

;D ;D Probably best the following weekend, that'll give Quicksilver time to find a Korean BBQ joint! lol

yep and with pics to back it up !! O0 O0 O0

Seriously, Jerry is very handy with information........and it IS appreciated!

I don't think I will be free to ride until next year myself ....... lots of honey do's on my list right now ::) ::)

Snake Doc

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • San Antonio
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 06:48:26 PM »

Ride?  EXCELLENT IDEA!   We must!!!   O0
My three favorite boxers:
1905-1974 James J. "Cinderella Man" Braddock
2006 Goldwing Nav
2020 Subaru Forester Touring

forevrtxan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • (Leander) Austin, Texas
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 08:04:23 PM »

Hmmm...you think those Winger boys would want to ride with us Xer's? LOL!!! I might can make it hopefully  O0
David

'05 1800R2 (with sidestand down)

Old enuff to know better....but young enuff to still do it!!!!!!

Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway~~John Wayne

All the way up in there!!!! (Quote from VTreX at BBTIII)

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 08:23:41 PM »

Well, well, well, the little Buck Rogers is coming home this Sunday...  O0 Any ideas for a homecoming ride the following weekend? Or maybe we can drag him out to Antonios on the 21st....  ;)
steve may not want to ride after he gets a look at his "new" bike. O0
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 09:12:22 PM »

Listen here MOFO...If there is anything PINK on my bike, you WILL be getting an Cranberries whippin'...right after I whip Jeffs Cranberries for "taking care" of the wife while I was gone..... >:( >:( >:(

Either way, whenever you guys wanna ride, I'm there.  Antonio's on the 21st will be good, the wifey is working that night.  Plus, I got all my custom leathers that I have to try out in the cold O0.  If y'all want to ride the following weekend that works for me too.  Just let me know when and where.
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Snake Doc

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • San Antonio
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 09:51:28 PM »

Listen here MOFO...If there is anything PINK on my bike, you WILL be getting an Cranberries whippin'...right after I whip Jeffs Cranberries for "taking care" of the wife while I was gone..... >:( >:( >:(

Either way, whenever you guys wanna ride, I'm there.  Antonio's on the 21st will be good, the wifey is working that night.  Plus, I got all my custom leathers that I have to try out in the cold O0.  If y'all want to ride the following weekend that works for me too.  Just let me know when and where.

Why not a ride on each weekend?  
My three favorite boxers:
1905-1974 James J. "Cinderella Man" Braddock
2006 Goldwing Nav
2020 Subaru Forester Touring

txgaboy

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2006, 12:45:06 AM »

If he has custom "whatevers" can we still out run the cats!!!!!!! The smell might cause problems!!!                   lol

PGR Rider; when I can
US Army, 1969 - 1982

txgaboy

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2006, 12:54:12 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D  I have never seen pink pin stripeing on a red bike but it does set things "off"      lol

PGR Rider; when I can
US Army, 1969 - 1982

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal