VTX Related Rides > Out of State Rides

Arkansas Cancelled?

<< < (8/8)

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: matap on October 13, 2014, 06:05:43 PM ---man, I really wanted to go but the last time I spent 8 days in Arkansas it rained 7 of them.  I was looking forward to possiblly being able to see it in the sun and not under clouds and dampness.  There will be plenty of other opportunities. 

--- End quote ---

We got rained on pretty much every day in Corpus.  Two storms on the way and random bursts througout the weekend.  We did get a chance to do some riding along the coast which was really nice.  I got a bunch of pics to post but got a TON of work to catch up from my little vacation.  

matap:
I rode to Gruene and did some wine festing and later that night went to concert in Gruene Hall.  Had a good time and didn't get wet.  Glad most made it without getting too wet.

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: matap on October 14, 2014, 07:50:13 AM ---I rode to Gruene and did some wine festing and later that night went to concert in Gruene Hall.  Had a good time and didn't get wet.  Glad most made it without getting too wet.

--- End quote ---

I should have went to Bandera.  Probably still try and do that one weekend before the end of the year.  Maybe I will skip the Lone Star Rally.

DavidJ:
I am glad everyone had a great time.  I am going to do the trip solo this week.  Leaving Houston early on Thursday and taking the previous planned route through Paris.  If anyone is or can be in Paris or near by between 11:00 and Noon I would love to meet for lunch.  I plan to stay in Hot Springs on Thursday night and then ride as many roads on Friday and Saturday as I can before heading back home on Sunday.

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: DavidJ on October 14, 2014, 12:16:52 PM ---I am glad everyone had a great time.  I am going to do the trip solo this week.  Leaving Houston early on Thursday and taking the previous planned route through Paris.  If anyone is or can be in Paris or near by between 11:00 and Noon I would love to meet for lunch.  I plan to stay in Hot Springs on Thursday night and then ride as many roads on Friday and Saturday as I can before heading back home on Sunday.

--- End quote ---

Have fun and be carefull. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version