VTX Related Rides > Out of State Rides

Arkansas Cancelled?

(1/8) > >>

Rocket67:
I am assuming that pretty much everyone has backed out on the Arkansas trip.  I am with Paul on the point that it's a long way to ride to get rained on for 4 days.  I am sure everyone is with Paul on that and if not I don't want to be your friend.  So, I am booking a room today at the Knights Inn on the Beach in Corpus for Friday and Saturday.  There is a Rally and lots of rooms available.  This one in paticular has a 3.3 out of 5 stars and is only $67/night for 2 queens.  They have 4 rooms available on the website right now.  More rooms for single King if you want to be solo or share the bed.  I don't know where I will ride or what I will do but there are bars within walking distance and the Rally is 2.2 miles from the Hotel so.....walking distance?  C'mon, Chibs and Bobby will be there!!!  We all have the time off and were planning on riding, lets at least leave some rubber on the highways this weekend. 

Posting in the Rides Section. 

snake:
Arkansas isn't cancelled, except for those not wanting to come. The rest of us will be there.

SSSSSsssssnake

Gumbo:

--- Quote from: snake on October 07, 2014, 02:09:03 PM ---Arkansas isn't cancelled, except for those not wanting to come. The rest of us will be there.

SSSSSsssssnake

--- End quote ---

Enjoy the room and the rain, would have loved to make the trip. Be safe and ride hard.  :bikerider:

paperpeddler:
Hey Snake glad to see the rain don't bother you.  I am still in just hope i don't have to ride alone , wher can we meet.

Paperpeddler

snake:
Are you still riding up with J&J? I'm now planning on meeting Carl and Rene' on the way there to at least go up partway for a meetup at the talimena pkwy. My cell 903-244-1651

SSSSSssssssnake

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version