VTX Related Rides > Out of State Rides

AR Trip -- Hotel Cancellation 3 days prior

<< < (2/3) > >>

hooter:

--- Quote from: snake on October 06, 2014, 02:36:34 PM ---And the flies started falling......(banjos fade.........anal screams fade into the night) ;D

SSSSSSsssssnake

--- End quote ---

...and I know how much you were looking forward to hearing Alllyyyyhandero squeel like a pig!!

:c :c

snake:
I'll still be there, big boy! ;D

SSSSSssssnake

Chad:
Cancelled.  :'(

hooter:

--- Quote from: snake on October 07, 2014, 02:06:41 PM ---I'll still be there, big boy! ;D

SSSSSssssnake

--- End quote ---

Snake of that I had no doubt! If I could have swung the trip to start with then I'd been there with ya. Rain ain't fun but it's still part of the game and when the sun breaks thru, just makes it that much better! I can understand the guy's in Houston area not wanting to chance the rain only to get there and have to sit and drink. Well hell you know I don't have a problem with that but......... Mena's dry :redcard: :redcard:, Hooter no stay there long, I'd ride to find a wet stop anyway!  :c :c

ps. hope the sunshines and y'all have a ball!! Take lots of pics!

snake:
HHHmmmm, and there I was taking four cases ( 1 OF MILLER LIGHT) up there to accomodate you. I guess I'll have to back down to 1 case now.Don't know what I'll do with all this beer????

SSSSssssnake

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version