VTX Related Rides > Out of State Rides

AR Trip -- Hotel Cancellation 3 days prior

<< < (3/3)

hooter:

--- Quote from: snake on October 08, 2014, 06:06:41 AM ---HHHmmmm, and there I was taking four cases ( 1 OF MILLER LIGHT) up there to accomodate you. I guess I'll have to back down to 1 case now.Don't know what I'll do with all this beer????

SSSSssssnake

--- End quote ---

I do apprecate your thoughts of ole Hooter and keeping him mediciated and for a three day ride but major problems would be, #1, I drink Miller HIGH LIFE not light and #2 is if I rationed my beer I might be able to stretch a case thru Saturday afternoon or evening. Thanks anyway Snake, and I do apprecate the thoughts!   :c :c  I know your going so be safe and send pics!

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: hooter on October 07, 2014, 07:55:22 PM ---I can understand the guy's in Houston area not wanting to chance the rain only to get there and have to sit and drink.

--- End quote ---
Thank you.  Like I had said before....when we went in July we hit rain on the way up for about a hundred miles.  I can deal with that, one of our riders almost went down around a corner his bike hit a slick spot.  He didn't and we dealt with it, these bikes ain't made of sugar.  But with the absolute certanty of rain....all 4 days...just a little much for me.  I know guys are just ribbing, but the fact is that it's more work and more risk to ride in the rain with other vehicles and twisty mountain roads that have 1000ft dropoffs.  Hey, I have a car for that, this is my fun time!!!   

--- Quote from: hooter on October 07, 2014, 07:55:22 PM ---Mena's dry :redcard: :redcard:, Hooter no stay there long, I'd ride to find a wet stop anyway!  :c :c

--- End quote ---

I have had this in the back of my mind since I found out we were staying in Mena....LOL. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version