VTX Related Rides > Out of State Rides

AR Trip -- Hotel Cancellation 3 days prior

(1/3) > >>

Wahoo:
Hey Y'all,

Reminder that the Limetree's cancellation policy is 3 days prior to arrival or they will charge you for one night, at least according to their website.  Mother Nature doesn't seem to be playing nice  :banghead: 

We are still planning on going -- may be in car  :ohwow: if weather doesn't change

matap:
I'm out.  Sorry guys.  I dont' want to get jaded by Arkansas' weather AGAIN.  You guys be safe.

snake:
And the flies started falling......(banjos fade.........anal screams fade into the night) ;D

SSSSSSsssssnake

DavidJ:

--- Quote from: Wahoo on October 06, 2014, 02:03:26 PM ---Hey Y'all,

Reminder that the Limetree's cancellation policy is 3 days prior to arrival or they will charge you for one night, at least according to their website.  Mother Nature doesn't seem to be playing nice  :banghead: 

We are still planning on going -- may be in car  :ohwow: if weather doesn't change

--- End quote ---
I called today and they will take a cancellation the day before.  I will decide on Wednesday afternoon based on forecast that day.  It is just a long ride to just sit around and drink.

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: DavidJ on October 06, 2014, 05:14:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Wahoo on October 06, 2014, 02:03:26 PM ---Hey Y'all,

--- End quote ---
I called today and they will take a cancellation the day before.  I will decide on Wednesday afternoon based on forecast that day.  It is just a long ride to just sit around and drink.

--- End quote ---

Ok, I am off and ready to ride so going to either go to Corpus or Bandera. Wherever I can find a good place to stay........in a hotel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version