VTX Related Rides > Out of State Rides

AR Mena -- W Fort Worth Group Meet Up in Justin

(1/2) > >>

Wahoo:
We decided today we are going to meet at the Allsup's in Justin at 8:00 and head out.  Address is 952 S FM 156, Justin, TX 76247 (its on south edge of town -- not that we have much of a town)

Paperpeddler's got a scenic route planned to get us to Paris in time for lunch  :lunch:

Gumbo:
Drinking tonight so I can say I might be there

Bobcat Biker:
Some Developements with Libby's dad have resulted in him moving in with us.  Libby won't make the trip.  She still wants me to go... But I don't know. I'm still in Chicago this week so we will discuss face to face this weekend.  I will let y'all know as soon as I make my decision to stay or go to Mena.

Gumbo:

--- Quote from: Bobcat Biker on October 01, 2014, 06:58:00 AM ---Some Developements with Libby's dad have resulted in him moving in with us.  Libby won't make the trip.  She still wants me to go... But I don't know. I'm still in Chicago this week so we will discuss face to face this weekend.  I will let y'all know as soon as I make my decision to stay or go to Mena.

--- End quote ---

Do what you need to do bro, family first :thumbup:

Wahoo:

--- Quote from: Gumbo on October 01, 2014, 10:04:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: Bobcat Biker on October 01, 2014, 06:58:00 AM ---Some Developements with Libby's dad have resulted in him moving in with us.  Libby won't make the trip.  She still wants me to go... But I don't know. I'm still in Chicago this week so we will discuss face to face this weekend.  I will let y'all know as soon as I make my decision to stay or go to Mena.

--- End quote ---

Do what you need to do bro, family first :thumbup:

--- End quote ---

Agree with Gumbo on this -- let us know if we can help in anyway

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version