So far this is who I believe will be meeting there:

Me
David
Paul
Chris
and maybe Gubmo

And if you are late that is fine, we will wait.   :thumbup:

Rocket67:
I think the plan was to meet at 8AM in Willis and we were expecting about an 8 or 9 hour ride which would put us in Mena around 5:00PM.  I do expect that there could be delays though. 

I vote KSU at 8 AM - Meet @ Sonic in Willis.   I will be there a little early and grab a bite to eat there. 

Gumbo:
Not sure about where I will be riding from. Might spend the night at my son's house and leave out of Dallas ???

DavidJ:
I think that 8:00 should be good.  I am not real big on Sonic for breakfast.  Much prefer a Whataburger breakfast but I can also eat before I head in that direction.  What are the gas stations at that intersection?

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: DavidJ on September 24, 2014, 03:36:59 PM ---I think that 8:00 should be good.  I am not real big on Sonic for breakfast.  Much prefer a Whataburger breakfast but I can also eat before I head in that direction.  What are the gas stations at that intersection?

--- End quote ---

Waterburger is fine with me as well.  I think Chris will probably be coming by my house on the way (not 100% on that) so we should be going to the same place anyway.  I think there is a Valero and a Shell right there by WB.  I will fill up before I leave so don't need a gas station stop before heading to Paris. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version