VTX Related Rides > Out of State Rides

Made a ride up to Wisconsin again

(1/2) > >>

dougvtx:
  :goldwing
 Did 2 1/2 days up to Janesville, WI and 2 1/2 back. I went to Texarkana to Little Rock, to Harrison, AR, through St. Louis, then on Wisconsin. On the way back home, I went down through Ft. Smith then south to Mena. Then Hwy 278 to Arkadelphia. The mountain ride on back roads was nice. I did 2300 miles.

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: dougvtx on September 14, 2014, 07:11:12 PM ---  :goldwing
 Did 2 1/2 days up to Janesville, WI and 2 1/2 back. I went to Texarkana to Little Rock, to Harrison, AR, through St. Louis, then on Wisconsin. On the way back home, I went down through Ft. Smith then south to Mena. Then Hwy 278 to Arkadelphia. The mountain ride on back roads was nice. I did 2300 miles.

--- End quote ---

Wisconsin is on my bucket list.  Sounds like a great ride, any pics?

alejandro1800vtx:

Did 2 1/2 days up to Janesville, WI and 2 1/2 back. I went to Texarkana to Little Rock, to Harrison, AR, through St. Louis, then on Wisconsin. On the way back home, I went down th
rough Ft. Smith then south to Mena. Then Hwy 278 to Arkadelphia. The mountain ride on back roads was nice. I did 2300 miles.

--- End quote ---

You spoiled boy  :bikerider: :thumbup:
You ride more than 2300 a week just in town  :notworthy:

dougvtx:

--- Quote from: Rocket67 on September 15, 2014, 07:25:05 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Wisconsin is on my bucket list.  Sounds like a great ride, any pics?

--- End quote ---

I didn't take any pics of the countryside. The Midwest is beautiful in the summer and fall. Compared to Texas, it's lot greener. I lived in Wisconsin 20 years and traveled Wisconsin and Illinois by Mike. If you ever get to go, I can tell you of a few places to visit. I lived south of Milwaukee and have no desire to go back. While I was there, the corn and soybeans were doing very well and very green. September's weather can get you some chilly weather.

dougvtx:

--- Quote from: alejandro1800vtx on September 15, 2014, 08:35:22 PM ---
 Did 2 1/2 days up to Janesville, WI and 2 1/2 back. I went to Texarkana to Little Rock, to Harrison, AR, through St. Louis, then on Wisconsin. On the way back home, I went down th
rough Ft. Smith then south to Mena. Then Hwy 278 to Arkadelphia. The mountain ride on back roads was nice. I did 2300 miles.

--- End quote ---

You spoiled boy  :bikerider: :thumbup:
You ride more than 2300 a week just in town  :notworthy:

--- End quote ---
Looking for something to eat.   :lunch:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version