Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: JARRELL BD BASH THIS WEEKEND  (Read 1011 times)

dkjsr49

• Old Timer
JARRELL BD BASH THIS WEEKEND
« on: April 07, 2009, 11:16:01 AM »

COME HELP GIVE OUR TOWN  A BIG BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!! THE CITY OF JARREL WILL BE 100 YEARS OLD!  HELP LITTLE ELEMENTARY KIDS GET SCHOOL SUPPLIES!   THE SECOND SATURDAY IN APRIL   APRIL 11, 2009   MOTORCYCLE AND CAR SHOW!! TROPHIES WILL BE WON!  ENTRY FEE OF $25 WILL GO TO HELP JARRELL I.S.D. ELEMENTARY KIDS GET BOOKS AND SUPPLIES!   STREET DANCE 6P TO 10P THAT NIGHT!  ALL BIKES PARTICIPATING IN THE PARADE FEE WILL BE FREE!!! BIKES IN PARADE WILL LINE UP AT 9AM STAGING FOR AREA TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON. PARADE WILL START AT 10 AM!   MORE INFO WILL COME SOON!!!!!!!!!   IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME  WE WOULD LIKE FOR IT TO BE A HUGE CELEBRATION AND ARE ASKING ALL OF YOU OUT THERE TO HELP US DO THAT! ALL MOTORCYCLE GROUPS ARE WELCOMED! NARG,AMRG,SAAME,WCMP,WOMEN WHO LIKE TO RIDE LETS SHOW THEM WHAT HUNDREDS OF MOTORCYCLES LOOK LIKE AND HELP LITTLE KIDS BUY BOOKS AND OTHER SUPPLES.
 :flag:

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
Re: JARRELL BD BASH THIS WEEKEND
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 02:31:36 PM »

Dang, same day as Tri-City ride....help kids get school supplies vs just riding to go eat  ??? ??? ???
Ok, I give...I will just ride to eat  :lunch: :lunch: :lunch:
Sorry, have already made all the plans to ride to Moulton that day.  Hope you have a great turn out
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

dkjsr49

• Old Timer
Re: JARRELL BD BASH THIS WEEKEND
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 08:30:01 AM »

The ride was nice, the celebration was on the slow side. I think the weather put it off a bit.
Came back through Florence and that was was a really good ride. Got just a little damp.
Happy Easter All. :c

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal