Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: M&G 2/14/07  (Read 9996 times)

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
Re: M&G 2/14/07
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2007, 06:18:19 PM »

(Thanks a lot David  ::)).
No prob buddy!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
That reminds me I still owe you $5  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yes, and I could kick myself, I could have won so much more if I had taken the last wager ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

HarleyChic

• Tejano
    • Texas Computer Guy, Inc
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2007, 08:26:32 PM »

For some reason she still has not answered our questions.........

Maybe that's the real reason she doesn't have that thing on her finger that has a huge piece of refined coal. They made up the story that he bought the wrong size and had to have it resized..... O0

Also did you notice after we asked her she made her avatar BIGGER so we can see it better...  8) 8)

Inquiring (really nosy) minds want to know..

Correction..........I thought I asked her that question on the It's Offical Post............No Matter.. Just Tell US.. >:(

OK Marigold ... I have been trying to hold out as long as possible until I could come to a M&G in style, but now that you have made me feel soooo guilty, I will tell you now. 
I became a Harley owner about 3 weeks ago.  I traded my Bandit for a '06 Ultra Classic and thanks to this wonderful cold weather >:(, I've only been on it 4 times since then.  So now you guys have a real motorcycle as part of your group.   ;D :D 8) :)

The ring really does exist and I will be proud to show it off to you at the 2/21 M&G (if it's near the South side ... Jason & I have a Civitan meeting to attend).  Otherwise it will be on 2/28.
2006 H-D FLHTCUI

:-) VTX Supporter :-)

Davesax36

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2007, 10:34:10 PM »

I like the color. that thing's gotta be sweet. I'm happy for you for two reasons now.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal