Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Oct 3-5 2008 White Buffalo Bikefest in Snyder Texas  (Read 1948 times)

rbljack

• Tejano
Oct 3-5 2008 White Buffalo Bikefest in Snyder Texas
« on: June 26, 2008, 02:54:41 AM »

Ok....maybe its a bit early, but I've been off the site for a while and figured I should get back in and throw a post out there to say hello to everyone again!! Murray 61, are you out there?

For those who attended last year, it was a great time and GRAND FUNK RAILROAD was the big concert. And I will once again (hopefully) be able to rope off the area in the corner of the Tent area for the VTXOA and Texas X riders to group up again.

This message here was mainly to get the word out. Im going to start another Message under "Texas X Riders > Upcoming Rally's > Other Rallys"  Here is the link to the MAIN THREAD:
http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=8587.0

Use the other thread for anything related to the upcoming rally..that way ALL the info will be located in one place.

Because I live in Snyder, for those with questions about the Rally or town....get in touch with me, or through email! Ride safe and hope to see ya there. In the meantime....ROT was AWESOME, and I can't wait for Ruidoso!  O0

« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 12:57:10 PM by rbljack »
2002 VTX 1800 C model, Illusion Blue

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal