Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: "Urgent Appeal"  (Read 5333 times)

Snake Doc

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • San Antonio
Re: "Urgent Appeal"
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2008, 07:47:33 PM »

Well, the thing is, we've already made reservations at the KOA and their policy is, if we cancel they'll charge us. So we'll be staying at the KOA. One question I have, is this an RC or MC and if so how do you join it, or is this just a bunch of people with VTX's that put this on? If it is a club, even though I'm from Louisiana, I would still like to join the TX X Riders. Me and my wife are planning on moving to Texas, in the Hill Country, in 5 years, when we retire. Can you give me some info on this?

This is a great group of riders.  After a couple of years of membership I bought a Wing and sold my VTX but did not get too much grief over it.  Heck, the moderator didn't even reset my post count.  Where in Louisiana are you from?  I was from Crowley a long time ago; one of those displaced German Cajuns.
See ya there.
My three favorite boxers:
1905-1974 James J. "Cinderella Man" Braddock
2006 Goldwing Nav
2020 Subaru Forester Touring

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2008, 09:46:39 PM »

I agree this is a great group, lots of info and advice on projects and meet & greets... I just recently moved to the hill country area and have enjoyed every route I have taken alone or in a group ride. Beautiful country.... I agree there is no place like Texas...

Welcome aboard....
Joe Cool...8)

duck

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 03:01:02 PM »

Lucky, yes, I'm with the SCRC. I'm the 3rd officer of Chapter 361 Berwick, LA. It would have been great to have seen y'all at the Del Rio/Berwick 50/50 this year. Me and a very good friend of mine, River Rat from Del Rio, got together and decided to put this on. It's the half way point. So it will be there next year again. We'll see y'all at the Blue Bonnet

Ride Safe!
Duck

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 04:59:08 PM »

duck,

I just sent you a PM so I can add you name to the list of folks that are showing up that didn't pre-register.  Glad you can join us and see you in a few weeks.

Geri

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal