Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: DFW M&G: SUN 04/13 - SNUFFERS ROCKWALL, TX.  (Read 6689 times)

da032

• Old Timer
  • McKinney, TX
Re: DFW M&G: SUN 04/13 - SNUFFERS ROCKWALL, TX.
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2008, 06:57:17 PM »

Made a lot of progress on the bike tonight...so I might make it

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2008, 08:06:32 PM »

well how many preffer to do this on sat. ? take quick vote and im sure mostly everyone won't mind changeing to sat. either day is fine with me.
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

da032

• Old Timer
  • McKinney, TX
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2008, 08:44:31 PM »

Either sat or sun is fine for me

wearevenom2

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Garland Tx
    • myspace
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2008, 10:16:42 PM »

Either sat or sun is fine for me

+1 its only % minutes away for me O0

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2008, 11:07:08 PM »

Is everybody still coming?  How bout cha Hobo, T-bird, Rod, Brad, Muffy, Morgan, Thomas, Jack and Angie, Andrew (minicop), Pat, Ken, Dan and Cris, Lil Dan, Robert and the new Mrs.Robert, Shawn (where ya been?), Jim, Janatha, Ben?

I'm headed to the hill country this weekend. Gonna do some therapeutic riding from Friday 'till Monday. I've also got to try some of those German pancakes T-Bird has been telling me about. I'll catch up with you guys next weekend.  :) 8) O0
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2008, 04:27:13 AM »

Sorry, I wasn't trying to get anyone to change this weekend to Saturday... I'm busy a lot of Saturdays TOO, including this.. I was just saying that I've got a standing practice EVERY Sunday, so for me personally, I have to skip practice to make a Sunday M/G.  I do a fair number of tourneys and events on Saturdays too, but not EVERY.  Just keep scheduling them, I'll show when I can... April/May is our spring tourney season, before the weather gets too unbearably hot.
My now long gone VTX...

iluvink

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2008, 06:16:42 AM »

I made a suggestion once that we choose a spot, and have a M&G on 2 p.m. both Sat and Sun.  That way, some can make it to one or the other, or both.  For example, this weekend coming up 4/12 & 13, would be Snuffers in Rockwall, 2 p.m. Sat and Sun.  It was just an idea.

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2008, 06:45:44 AM »

Don't pay the ransom..... I've escaped.  Darksider now but will be in Rockwall Sunday.  Ya'll mc tire bubbas be nice now.  Me being a real Phil Donahue, caring, sharing kinda guy, I'm easily effected by mental trauma and ridicule.  Be leaving from McKinney if anyone wants to meet up to ride.  I'm thinking about Bill's Cafe for breakfast and cruising some Collin County twisties for awhile on the way over.  Let me know if anyone's interested.
BJ & Miss Angela

'05 VTX 1800C-Darkside-110 CI of rompin', stompin', hellfire and damnation

mudfrogg

• Old Timer
    • www.dallaspi.com
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2008, 07:22:36 AM »

me 12 :D

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2008, 08:23:28 AM »

Don't pay the ransom..... I've escaped.  Darksider now but will be in Rockwall Sunday.  Ya'll mc tire bubbas be nice now.  Me being a real Phil Donahue, caring, sharing kinda guy, I'm easily effected by mental trauma and ridicule.  Be leaving from McKinney if anyone wants to meet up to ride.  I'm thinking about Bill's Cafe for breakfast and cruising some Collin County twisties for awhile on the way over.  Let me know if anyone's interested.

Well Hello Dolly!!!  BJ, where ya been?  Ya'll living in McKinney now?  Let me know, Michele and I may tag along on the way down.

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2008, 12:20:35 PM »

Good to hear from you BJ! I've been riding on the darkside for almost 15,000 miles now. Coming to the BBT rally?
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2008, 12:31:53 PM »

Darkside...all the cool kids are doing it. :D
My now long gone VTX...

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2008, 01:08:10 PM »

Yup we're up by McKinney North high school since November.  Going to the dark side took a great deal of meditation and isolation prior to deciding.  That or no time or money since buying the new house.  That sounds great Brad.  Nothing that resembles specific plans other than a late breakfast at Bill's and riding awhile.  We've got time to figure it out.  Hey hobo.  We're gonna miss BBT again this year.  We're doing ROT and the two are just too close together for me to get time to do both.  I'm diggin the dark side.  Ever notice the ones fussin about it are those who haven't done it?  I guess they must publish all the stories of the thousands who die a horrible, firey death running on a car tire somewhere else cuz I've never seen one.  Probably the same place they publish the stories of the thousands who go to the dark side and then go back to mc tires.  Can't find them either.  Can't remember if that's inductive or deductive but.......  See ya'll in the wind.
BJ & Miss Angela

'05 VTX 1800C-Darkside-110 CI of rompin', stompin', hellfire and damnation

tejasx

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2008, 01:21:35 PM »

Is everybody still coming?  How bout cha Hobo, T-bird, Rod, Brad, Muffy, Morgan, Thomas, Jack and Angie, Andrew (minicop), Pat, Ken, Dan and Cris, Lil Dan, Robert and the new Mrs.Robert, Shawn (where ya been?), Jim, Janatha, Ben?

Probably won't make this one Al, we've been remodeling and that is taking most of my time on my days off.

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2008, 04:24:18 PM »

Probably won't make this one Al, we've been remodeling and that is taking most of my time on my days off.

I saw where you were lookin foe a contractor awhile back and figured your ride time is kinda on hold for a bit, maybe next time.   O0
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal