Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Home safe and sound!!  (Read 5572 times)

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
Home safe and sound!!
« on: March 14, 2010, 01:17:43 PM »

Want to thank everyone that made this weekend a SUPER Turnout!! I had a great time meeting new and old friends!
Just have one question!!! Who left the Liquid Cheetos in the Men's bathroom??  ::)
   Ride safe!
    Chad
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Home safe and sound!!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 02:33:46 PM »

Home also, got some pics posted in my gallery, wouldn't allow me to post them in the Spring Thing section so I made my own.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 04:02:46 PM »

Got home at 11:30, did you finally build a fire under the Gumbocycle to get it started? Thanks to all that made this event so much fun especiall Kenny, the new Prez,CouldBFaster and Big A for leading the ride.Who did  :hurl: the boys room. Kenny ,one of these days you gonna have to introduce us to the 5 people you like! :t
It's all just part of the adventure!

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 04:18:15 PM »

Kenny ,one of these days you gonna have to introduce us to the 5 people you like! :t

I don't think any of them showed up or he would have!! ??? :o
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

opos04

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 05:10:01 PM »

I would like to thank everyone for a good time. Thanks to the cooks the food was great. But the  :hurl: in the bathroom! Oh well we had a good time anyway.
2007 1800N Charcoal

KandieGirl

• Trailer Queen
  • My New Bike
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 05:13:59 PM »

Want to thank everyone that made this weekend a SUPER Turnout!! I had a great time meeting new and old friends!
Just have one question!!! Who left the Liquid Cheetos in the Men's bathroom??  ::)
   Ride safe!
    Chad

Dido kiddo
I have the answer to that, >:D but promised not to say :-X. Sorry :bikerider: :bikerider:

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 06:17:12 PM »

Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 07:50:38 PM »

We made it home around 8:00. I really enjoyed seeing everyone. We had a good turn out this year,and I hope it just keeps getting better.  :thumbup:
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

Grapes Gal

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 08:30:19 PM »

Marc and I made it home at 6:00 pm oh yeah we took the long way home through the hill country it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! We had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone and hope to see you all at the BBT. :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider: I want to say thank you to everyone that work hard to put this together you did an outstanding job  :c :c :c :c :c :c :congrats: :congrats:

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2010, 09:18:04 PM »

Glad to see most have posted about being home safe...
I really enjoyed putting a face with names on the board for those that I have not met before this "Turkey Roost" gathering. 
Enjoyed visiting and for all to allow me to hang around for a few hours.  I must say that the Rita machine works great...really smooth  :c don't forget it next month for BBT 7, 8, whatever (inside joke for those in the know).  I know from visiting that if you did not make it you missed some awesome fun and  "TexasXrider" hospitality. 
Can't wait to see everyone next month, again thanks to all and the wife's plane made it off safely, waiting to hear from her when she touches down in London.
 :bikerider:       :thumbup:       :bikerider:          :thumbup:         :flag:           :flag:        :flag:       :flag:        :flag:        :flag:        :flag:     
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 08:03:57 AM »

We made it home safe and sound.
And Sorry about the  :hurl:!
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2010, 09:38:33 AM »

:redcard:  I am glad to most have posted home safe!!!  I had a GREAT time even if I was the BUTT of the camp joke!!! It was all good,just glad those 4 peeps I REALEY like did not ever show up!!!! RIDE SAFE RIDE LONG.   :thumbup: :t
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 08:38:41 PM »

jen and i just made it home, we got lost!  J/K  :ohwow:
had a great time and looking forward to the BBT
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2010, 11:42:52 AM »

Tom Cat and the hooligans home at last. Got lost and ended up on the Coonass Riveria. My navigator didn't learn to read a map until she found dinosaur foot prints.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2010, 05:53:27 PM »

:notworthy: I hope the kids had fun I know you did!!  Glad you made it back to flat ground O K
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal