Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Meet & Greet  (Read 1734 times)

BobWd

• Master Tejano Rider
Meet & Greet
« on: September 20, 2013, 02:46:07 PM »

Now that the weather is starting to cool off, anyone in the Killeen, Temple, Ft. Hood, Copperas Cove, Gatesville or Lampasas areas want to do a meet & greet any time soon?

WoundedKnee

• Rider
Re: Meet & Greet
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 05:50:53 AM »

I realize it's an old post and I haven't been on here in a while but I would love to meet some folks in the area, I'm in Waco.
WoundedKnee, the other Gary

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 06:30:37 PM »

Keep stirring things up and somebody will show. Build it up CenTex, you give me hope!
It's all just part of the adventure!

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 09:13:28 PM »

Keep stirring things up and somebody will show. Build it up CenTex, you give me hope!
:no no: :no no: :no no:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2013, 02:56:04 PM »

:no no: :no no: :no no:

Hope and Change  :good: :good: :good:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

BobWd

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 10:46:43 AM »

I realize it's an old post and I haven't been on here in a while but I would love to meet some folks in the area, I'm in Waco.

:cool2: :agree:
 :bikerider:   How about meeting up somewhere in Temple on Sunday afternoon, 10/26, say 3-4ish; weather permitting? :bikerider:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 10:49:08 AM by BobWd »

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 11:47:13 AM »

:bikerider:   How about meeting up somewhere in Temple on Sunday afternoon, 10/26, say 3-4ish; weather permitting? :bikerider:

Heck if I were not heading back to the land of free sprits (Seattle) I'd go just to keep the momentum going. Nothing I haven’t done in the past.  :bikerider: :thumbup:
Come on Central Texas  :popcorn:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

BobWd

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2013, 08:28:35 AM »

:banghead: :cuss:

Just realized that I put the wrong date in my reply. Sunday is the 27th not the 26th.

BobWd

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2013, 02:25:34 PM »

:idontknow: :idontknow: :idontknow: :idontknow: :idontknow: :idontknow: :idontknow:

WHAT HAPPENED TO WOUNDEDKNEE? HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING BACK!! GUESS I'LL HAVE A MEET & GREAT BY MYSELF!! :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider:

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal