Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: Hick's First Annual Dirty South Picnic - It's on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 23537 times)

sparkp

• Tejano
Re: Hick's First Annual Dirty South Picnic - It's on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #180 on: May 22, 2010, 04:31:15 PM »

As everyone said, kudos to Hick for pulling this together. The food was awesome and it was great to see some of the board members and their bikes. There were some sharp rides out there today.

cybrhick

• Master Tejano Rider
  • The outcast
    • Hick Custom Machine Works
« Reply #181 on: May 22, 2010, 04:46:39 PM »

First, MEGA THANKS to the Swing family (SteveS), Steve's neighbor, Gumbo, Connie and her son Phillip, and Carrol for all the work y'all put into cooking and serving up the food. Y'ALL ROCK. Had a great time folks. 47 bikes, but I never got a headcount of people. Great ride. Sorry about the 3rd group getting a bit lost. Everyone arrived safely at the park, and if ya didn't get full of BBQ before ya left, that was your fault, cause we took a LOT of BBQ home. Looking forward to next year. If you have pics, please upload them on my photobucket account under the Dirty South Picnic 2010 folder.
www.photobucket.com    username: cybrhick  password: cybrhick

Displaced Texan.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #182 on: May 22, 2010, 05:11:14 PM »

Had a blast, great to meet new faces and to see the mugs I am familiar with ----- Looking forward to the 2nd Annual Dirty South Picnic  :lunch: :lunch: :thumbup: :thumbup:
I'll step up for a wild hog next year  :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #183 on: May 22, 2010, 05:12:41 PM »

Thanks to all that put this thing together; truly impressive. Good seeing all the faces, new and old!

Hick, how much did you get paid to post all the pics of that orange bike above?  :ohwow:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #184 on: May 22, 2010, 05:17:53 PM »

Thanks to all that put this thing together; truly impressive. Good seeing all the faces, new and old!

Hick, how much did you get paid to post all the pics of that orange bike above?  :ohwow:

Glad you mentioned that, I thought it was some kinda of a advertisement  :stickpoke:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #185 on: May 22, 2010, 05:40:25 PM »

Damn, I need to work on my posture.
Chunk the llama.

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #186 on: May 22, 2010, 06:03:52 PM »

Looks like everybody had a blast..........

I got sick sick sick yesterday and I stayed in bed yesterday and most of today. Not a good feeling.
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #187 on: May 22, 2010, 07:06:38 PM »

Hick, how much did you get paid to post all the pics of that orange bike above?  :ohwow:

Out of all those bikes, you noticed it, didn't you?   :stickpoke:  

Ask Steve what his favorite color is?  ;D
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 07:31:52 PM by MRVTX »

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #188 on: May 22, 2010, 07:07:11 PM »

Damn, I need to work on my posture.

I was thinking the same thing...  :stickpoke:

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #189 on: May 22, 2010, 07:09:38 PM »

Lori and I made it back home safely.  Steve & Steve...thanks for putting this together and getting all the food to feed us.  To everyone else that brought food and drinks, and all the little things...thanks!  It was a great day and no one went down.  :thumbup:

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #190 on: May 22, 2010, 07:21:51 PM »

WOW, WHAT A GREAT DAY! My thanks also to Hick for puting this thing on and Mondo Kudos to Steve, I think that maybe some of the Best BBQ ever! and I'm kinda picky when it comes to BBQ! Great to see old freinds and new faces. Hope you newbies keep on coming till you become old friends. BTW, who's that old guy in the pic's that looks like my Dad? I hate cameras they never catch my best side.
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #191 on: May 22, 2010, 07:26:22 PM »

As everyone said, kudos to Hick for pulling this together. The food was awesome and it was great to see some of the board members and their bikes. There were some sharp rides out there today.

Not a bad looking ride you have there either.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #192 on: May 22, 2010, 07:28:48 PM »

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! Had a SUPER time!! Thanks Steve and Steve and all the other crew that helped with everything!!
Left the house at 3am and got back at 8:10pm. Rode 685 miles today and 12 hours + in the saddle and boy I am ready for a shower!!  Did I say I rode 685 miles today?? LOL  I hear the roaring of my exhaust still!  8)
 Have a good week all!!!
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Graybeard

• Rider
« Reply #193 on: May 22, 2010, 08:26:19 PM »

Just wanted to add my thanks to Steve, Steve and everyone else that that put this on.  :notworthy:

I know how much work is done behind the scenes and this was great (not sure what kind of deal someone had to make to get the nice weather, but it worked).

It was nice to meet some of you that I have interfaced with on the internet sites but never met in person.

Again, had a great time, and thanks...

Greybeard
Greybeard
2007 Honda VTX 1300R
2003 Harley Road King

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #194 on: May 22, 2010, 09:12:00 PM »

Awesome eats!   :lunch:      Great job putting this together, greatly appreciate the hospitality  :laugh:  and it was awesome to all the X's.    :bikerider:

Even though Chad tabbed me, "Wing Ding",  :goldwing:     yes...rode the wing today. 

Next year, will make it down in time for the ride...If Chad can do it,  :notworthy:    so can I! 

Wishing everyone a great Memorial Day weekend coming-up.   :flag:

Thanks again to all!

Bobby
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal