Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Author Topic: Hick's First Annual Dirty South Picnic - It's on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 23654 times)

cybrhick

• Master Tejano Rider
  • The outcast
    • Hick Custom Machine Works
Re: Hick's First Annual Dirty South Picnic - It's on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2010, 03:12:08 PM »

We need to get things finalized in the next few weeks. If you plan to attend, and have not posted on the headcount thread, please do so as we need to know how much food to prepare.

Additionally, MR VTX and Lucky are making potatoe salad for the event. If anyone would like to make a desert to bring, please let me know.
Displaced Texan.

wwaggett

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Clear Lake, Texas Always busy doing nothing at all
Re: Mid may ride - Hick's First Annual Dirty South Picnic - Any interest?
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2010, 03:35:31 PM »

You know Connie and I's response to this request. I can either lead or tailgun the SLOOOOWWW group.

Great, now I need an extra volunteer to watch for pedestrians.

:rofl:

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2010, 06:04:13 PM »

Well, I'll try it again: It looks like I'll be able to get off that weekend, so show Marigold and me in. I clicked in on the OA headcount thread. Will Gumbo be doing the cooking?
02 1800C

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2010, 06:19:22 PM »

Well, I'll try it again: It looks like I'll be able to get off that weekend, so show Marigold and me in. I clicked in on the OA headcount thread. Will Gumbo be doing the cooking?

We gonna have some pig at the BBT now if turns into an annual event I'll do what I can to throw a pig or two at it.  :thumbup: :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2010, 06:47:28 PM »

We gonna have some pig at the BBT now if turns into an annual event I'll do what I can to throw a pig or two at it.  :thumbup: :thumbup:

Didn't you read the title of the thread?  :stickpoke:  We'll be expecting the pig!  ;D

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2010, 07:39:58 PM »

We gonna have some pig at the BBT now if turns into an annual event I'll do what I can to throw a pig or two at it.  :thumbup: :thumbup:

Didn't you read the title of the thread?  :stickpoke:  We'll be expecting the pig!  ;D

Expecting -- Getting two different things  :D :t :t How many first annual events have you seen  ??? ???
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2010, 08:44:56 PM »

Expecting -- Getting two different things  :D :t :t How many first annual events have you seen  ??? ???

True dat!  Hey, isn't your annual "ORWG" (Off-Road With Gumbo) ride coming up?   :t

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2010, 09:24:18 PM »

See Gumbo, I tried to warn you about the Orange boy wonder! First he jacks with your bike, and now he jacks with you!  :t

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2010, 10:09:14 PM »

See Gumbo, I tried to warn you about the Orange boy wonder! First he jacks with your bike, and now he jacks with you!  :t

He is just funny  ;D He needs a few more years behind him before he can jack with me, poor boy trying to copy Matap's bike , but the Orange just doesn't work.  :stickpoke: :stickpoke: :stickpoke: :t :t :t :t

cybrhick

• Master Tejano Rider
  • The outcast
    • Hick Custom Machine Works
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2010, 10:10:16 PM »

As slow as Gumbo rides, he won't get to the park till everyone else is done eating. LOL

SteveS is our cook for the event. Connie's son and Steve will have everything waiting on us when we pull in.
Displaced Texan.

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2010, 10:23:06 PM »

He is just funny  ;D He needs a few more years behind him before he can jack with me, poor boy trying to copy Matap's bike , but the Orange just doesn't work.  :stickpoke: :stickpoke: :stickpoke: :t :t :t :t

Copying Paul's bike?  Right?  Sure?   ::)  It's a good thing you got your bike worked on before this thread started!  :thumbup:

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2010, 10:26:17 PM »

Copying Paul's bike?  Right?  Sure?   ::)  It's a good thing you got your bike worked on before this thread started!  :thumbup:

Ha haaa got your goat Mission accomplished  :thumbup:

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2010, 06:27:01 AM »

To much chromo is homo  :stickpoke:
It's all just part of the adventure!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2010, 07:36:04 PM »

To much chromo is homo  :stickpoke:
  Hey I like chrome and chrome likes me!!  :P
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

vernjoe

• Old Timer
  • Friendswood, Tx
    • Faythjo Productions
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2010, 10:33:52 PM »

Looking like I will be able to make it....... O0
'02 C with a few extras
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal