Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: OFFICIAL Statewide Meet and Greet- Snyder TX (3-5 Oct)  (Read 9803 times)

rbljack

• Tejano
Re: OFFICIAL Statewide Meet and Greet- Snyder TX (3-5 Oct)
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2008, 01:39:48 AM »

Looks like the Texas X club is STILL slackin in the area of Statewide Meet and Greets, but for those coming in over the weekend, have a safe ride and we look forward to meeting everybody. Come on in, and have a great time over the weekend! Ride safe, and see ya when you get here. For those with questions about this weekends rally, get them to me on here before Friday, because once that day comes around....I wont be on the computer much. Mostly riding or at the Rally Grounds!! COME ON OUT AND JOIN US!!

O0
2002 VTX 1800 C model, Illusion Blue

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2008, 05:23:25 AM »

Looks like the Texas X club is STILL slackin in the area of Statewide Meet and Greets, but for those coming in over the weekend, have a safe ride and we look forward to meeting everybody. Come on in, and have a great time over the weekend! Ride safe, and see ya when you get here. For those with questions about this weekends rally, get them to me on here before Friday, because once that day comes around....I wont be on the computer much. Mostly riding or at the Rally Grounds!! COME ON OUT AND JOIN US!!

O0
STILL SLACKING ! >:( >:( :-\  I must have missed meeting you at one of the MANY other state wide Texas "X" Rider meet and greets?????? :-X :-X   :D :D ;) ;D :) :P :P :P  SMELL THE BUMPER   ::) ::) ::) :o :o
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

rbljack

• Tejano
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2008, 07:36:46 PM »

LOL>..i knew Id get a rise outta somebody with that comment. What got me started on this meet and greet Idea was you VTREX....remember your posting about "Statewide meet and greet, who when where"...thats what got this whole ball rolling for me actually. It's all good, we'll try and make a few of these other VTX events in the future because then I'll be able to give you crap too...LMAO!  O0 That Spring Thing 09 might be a good one to attend....sounds like I may need to bring some beads for that one  O0

FOR ANYONE STILL NOT SURE...go to the Other Rallies Page, and read through the posting. Its this weekend, and it should be a great time for everyone thats coming out. And with Texas being so big..i know its next to impossible to get a big turnout at any one event.

So far this year, we went to ROT which was awesome although we didnt put much mileage on the bike. Then we hit the Lubbock rally and put about 700 miles on the bike in 3 days. Then we went to Ruidoso NM and put 1300 miles on the bike in 5 days, so I guess we'll have to fill our calender with a few more events next year VTrex...hope to see ya there, or here.

I'll keep an eye on the Upcoming Rallies/Meet and Greets, and see which ones we may be able to attend. That way you can give me SH...t in person too... O0
Have a great weekend ;D
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 09:45:36 PM by rbljack »

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2008, 10:59:09 AM »

So, I haven't seen where/when the meet and greet wil be. Friday night, I  guess? What restaurant?
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2008, 12:53:00 PM »

Snake, from what i saw on the other post, it's gonna be at the rally grounds.  They have a place reserved for all us campers back in the corner of the zoo.  (check the map)  rbljack said he has a bunch of deer meat, fixins and a grill...first come first served.  At least that's where I plan to "meet and greet".  Free food and if Tomcat comes thru...maybe free beer...lol...  Hope to see ya there.

rbljack

• Tejano
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2008, 01:21:35 PM »

Thats correct, we are all going to meet up at the VTXOA/ Texas X camp area for the meet and greet. The Dinner will be on friday night from 4 PM until the Night Parade, and then again AFTER the parage until whatever time in the Early AM. The reason its starting at 4pm is because I was Volunteered (by my wife....LOL) to work the gate on friday. Originally, I wanted to be in the camp area all afternoon friday to meet everyone coming in, etc. BUT....its all good, I'll get done at 4pm and be at camp after that until the parade starts/ and back again after the parade until we call it a night (or morning...LOL)

I'll be bringing burgers (venison) up for that, and my grill will be there for anybody that wants something else like steak or chicken etc. By doing it at the rally, people can come and go as they want, and stop in and say hi whenever. If we arent around...stop by later in the evenings...because we may be out riding or whatever.

If you dont make the Meet and Greet dinner on Friday, we can catch up in the camp area over the weekend on Saturday or sunday too. EVERYBODY is welcome to come by the camp anytime during the weekend and say hi. Our camp area is marked from the road with a banner that says

"Welcome VTXOA/ Texas X Riders"

Thanks for asking the question Snake, I went back and posted this info into the Other thread on the topic as well, so everyone gets the info. Here is the link to the Other Topic on the White Buffalo Bike Fest:

http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=8587.0
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 01:47:18 PM by rbljack »

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2008, 08:20:10 PM »

New front tire, new oil, freshly washed & what not, and new pcIII map...  I am ready to roll!  Got a meeting at 10am, as soon as it's over, I'm hittin' the road!

Got a decent route through the wind farm planned, some good info on the farm and turbines, and hopefully one of the guys from Invenergy will meet us out there... 

Can't wait!
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal