Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: where, when,what time, WHO WILL PUT IT TOGETHER???  (Read 12470 times)

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
Re: where, when,what time, WHO WILL PUT IT TOGETHER???
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2008, 06:07:54 AM »

Since I don't do rallys or group rides, I shouldn't have posted to this thread, I appologise.  ;)
[/quote]

Oh stop it!!
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Dusty

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2008, 06:33:42 AM »

Since I don't do rallys or group rides, I shouldn't have posted to this thread, I appologise.  ;)

Oh stop it!!
[/quote]

OH HUSH!

At least we're keeping it on top of the pile.  ;D ;D ;D

hooter

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2008, 06:44:02 AM »

O0 O0 O0 ;D ;D O0 O0 O0 8)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2008, 05:39:28 PM »

I did not wish to start a WAR!!! >:( >:(  I only wanted for someone else to set up a statewide meet and greet.. :) :) O0 We have the weekly meets by area, we have The Lone Star Rally in Oct-Nov, we have the ROT Rally in June, we have the Coloradical in July (national) gathering, Turkey Roost VTX gathering in March, BBT VTX gathering this year in April. O0 O0 O0  So we have three events that happen in the central area that are more than meet and greets... ::) ::) Being in this area is good!!!! O0 O0 :D ::) :P There are few active members in this local area at this time.... What does that mean??? It is still central to the rest of the state.. ;) ;) 8) ??? :-* :-\   NOW WHAT???  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X    SMELL THE BUMPER AND RIDE SAFE RIDE LONG      ( Oh yeah, I blew two disk on the # 5 lumbar... oh well more later......)
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Dusty

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2008, 05:58:06 PM »

I did not wish to start a WAR!!! >:( >:(  I only wanted for someone else to set up a statewide meet and greet.. :) :) O0 We have the weekly meets by area, we have The Lone Star Rally in Oct-Nov, we have the ROT Rally in June, we have the Coloradical in July (national) gathering, Turkey Roost VTX gathering in March, BBT VTX gathering this year in April. O0 O0 O0  So we have three events that happen in the central area that are more than meet and greets... ::) ::) Being in this area is good!!!! O0 O0 :D ::) :P There are few active members in this local area at this time.... What does that mean??? It is still central to the rest of the state.. ;) ;) 8) ??? :-* :-\   NOW WHAT???  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X    SMELL THE BUMPER AND RIDE SAFE RIDE LONG      ( Oh yeah, I blew two disk on the # 5 lumbar... oh well more later......)

There's a war???? BRB...DIGGING FOX HOLE!  ;D

So you ruptured the disc between the 4th and 5th AND the 5th and 6th. Don't do anyhing halfass do you?  ;D I just blew one, don't think I could have made the trip you made with that pain. Good drugs, or you're one tough hombrey.
They should be able to fix that as an out patient deal by now.
Now for the down and dirty...why don't you answer my emails? You always did like Randy best!   ;D :D ;D

Take care of that back...don't think they have mastered replacing those yet....something about that spinal columns scares em I think.  ::)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2008, 06:29:54 PM »

Bill , I did not ride on DRUGS !! For some odd reason my back and leg had the most PAIN when walking or standing.... >:( >:( :'( :'(  Not that tough, it felt best when on the road.... O0 O0 O0 :P ::) 8) :D ;)
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2008, 06:06:14 AM »

Physical therapy, Kenny, physical therapy. I have 3 herniated discs in my lower back, (and the MRIs to prove it), and PT is the best thing to overcome that.  O0
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

amarillodoug

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2008, 12:49:50 PM »

I'd vote for Snyder.  Only 200 miles for me.

I'm waiting for my MRI results.  One of my lumbar discs is having serious issues.  Like VTRex, fine while I'm riding (that ultimate seat is the best) but standing or walking is a killer.
2003 1800S, Proton P4, Kury grips, Hondaline windshield, Power Commander 3, Kury mirrors,  Progressive front springs, Vance & Hines pipes, Thunder Monster baffles, Ultimate Big Boy, Chrome Radiator housing

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2008, 11:09:08 PM »

I think it is something over 300 miles for me. What do white buffalo wings tast like??????

hooter

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2008, 05:17:50 AM »

I think it is something over 300 miles for me. What do white buffalo wings tast like??????

Chicken 8) 8)

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2008, 12:40:43 PM »

Chicken 8) 8)

Tastes like Chicken?????  Now where have I heard that before????

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2008, 12:43:33 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2008, 04:40:05 PM »

Chicken 8) 8)

"THE MEAT MAN" made that song famous at the BBT II in Luckenboch..... :D :D :D :D :P :-X

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2008, 10:31:08 PM »

I can attest to Kenny not doing drugs on the Colorado trip.  However, he did take (care of any pain he might of had in the evenings) with a cold 12 ounce can.  I also enjoyed the 12 ounce curls.
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2008, 05:35:40 PM »

I can attest to Kenny not doing drugs on the Colorado trip.  However, he did take (care of any pain he might of had in the evenings) with a cold 12 ounce can.  I also enjoyed the 12 ounce curls.
Beaux43 very few "X" riders know that I would do that... sighned Kenny Reaux!!! O0 ::) ::) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal