VTX Related Rides > West Texas

EasyRider at the drive-in!!!

(1/2) > >>

murray_61:
We got the hook-up at the local drive-in theatre.  They've been searching with a company out in California and have found it!  EasyRider at the Big Sky Theatre in Midland, TX.  It's going down Thursday, October 23rd at 7:30pm. Admission will be $5 at the gate. This is an event for everyone, and something that might not happen again. There is only 1 copy of EasyRider left on film used for these theatres. Big Sky is going to do some advertising and WestTexasMotocycles.net is going to put out flyers as well. For those of us that plan on riding be sure and bring a some type of radio so you can get sound.

There are still a lot of little details to be worked out with Big Sky but so far they have been very helpful as far as getting this going so special thanks to Big Sky and Lamont.

Anyone wanna come in from out of town for this one?!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

SouthernXer:
Too cool....  I wonder if they can get that at the Galaxy Drive-In in Ennis, TX after that....   O0

murray_61:
Talk to them, tell them to talk to Big Sky and see if they can work out a deal on the film...

tom cat:
I don't think I can get the time for a ride to Midland, but I love that movie. I can say that it had some influence on my early riding years.

snake:
Yeah, taught me to watch out for shotguns!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version